Cyborg can lift more weight than you

wtf??? thats more then 230 kg

Are you fucking insane? Those are not 45lb/20kg plates

I doubt that is more than 100kg, but more likely 80kg

Here is a pic from the same video of some random soccer mom lifting the EXACT SAME WEIGHT:

EzozLXo.png

Correction she could lift more weight than you, don't feel bad bud it's strength & technique for the record that wasn't iron she was moving.

what if she does? only inferior men think they have to be better than women in every imaginable count. tsch.

A smaller barbell and crossfit/bumper plates.

Conclusion: She doesn't lift more than me.
what difference do bumper plates make ?....{serious question,i train in my garage and have only used old iron,surely weight is weight ?}

Last edited:
Cyborg has this weird effect where any chick next to her looks really good.
And for the whole 135 thing she doesnt want to lose muscle she wants to keep her edge vs women thats why she roided in the first place.

Heavy deadlifts are the key to making 135.

Its only around 250lb and light enough for Ronda to rep out. Given the strain that is showing on her face for that amount of weight, Cyborg probably lost a ton of strength already.

what difference do bumper plates make ?....{serious question,i train in my garage and have only used old iron,surely weight is weight ?}

They are lighter plates that look big, like in my high school gym we had these giant puffed up plates that looked kind of like tires more than twice as thick as normal ones but still only weighed 45 lbs lol.

Cuckwhale's status confirmed. Well done... your latest threads have been ghey as fuck.

1452897219822.gif

shes been thoroughly tested throughout the last years, so no, she is not on peds. she is just stronger then you.
Just because she stoped taking trt and roids recently doesn't mean it nullifies the affects of past use. Cyborgs was prob taking trt/roids for over 8 years

Looks like she borrowed Rich Pianas fake weight set...what a joke, only an idiot would put this up trying to trick people.

Back