Cyborg and Gabi banging heads together.. wtf?

This this is a true nightmare

This might be THE nightmare

They look like two guys in drag. How is it possible for them to both pass USADA testing?

Cyborg had a recent incident, Gabi isnt getting tested i would guess, funny thing that she has a couple of pictures where she looks fit as fuck and doesnt look that bad, or that huge, but who knows whats in the water in there.

Not even remotely natty. All these pics are of Gabi, the transformation is just insane

ZJXvSr8.jpg

gabigarcia.jpg

gabi-1.png

gabi-garcia2.jpg

Gabi during her last fight against ridiculously undersized opponent who is 45 years old

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F07%2F08%2F16%2F46%2Fmismatch_0807_1000.jpg
shes a goddamn shape shifter

I sat near Gabi at Pan Ams a couple years ago and passed by her several times at the event. The biggest thing I remember is that she smelled really nice. That's my Gabi story.

Man imagine a handjob from those bear claws.
11374338_1650441905171053_977193090_n.jpg

Her body image issues are out of this world.

This picture was taken at the best of her body was. Then she kept taking the roids for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and became the monster she is now.

She went from big and fat to really tall fitness model to man; too bad she didn't know how to stop it on time. Her face transformation is even scarier!

Back