Curtis Page Accused of Sexual Assault

AndyMaBobs

Sherdog Retiree
@Brown
Reaction score
So... it looks like MVPs Dad is in the shit. I saw a post from one of my coaches saying he'd heard the story about Curtis Page, that he used to train with him back in the 80s and that he really hopes that the stories aren't true.

Because I knew he was MVPs father, I was curious, looked it up and found this:
https://dsportsnews.com/three-time-kick-boxing-champion-curtis-page-accused-of-rape-and-abuse/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4313970/Champion-kickboxer-raped-abused-girls-young-11.html

Allegedly he was controlling and dominating outside of being a teacher and raped girls as young as 11. He's defended himself by saying that he only had sex with girls over the age of 16 (the legal age of consent here in the UK) and that he thinks they conspired against him.

Certainly fucked, if true.

Damn, it doesn't even seem like a one-off thing. 22 sex charges, 6 counts of rape on at least 3 different girls?

Usually when there's smoke there's fire. And that's a shit ton of smoke right there.

Damn, it doesn't even seem like a one-off thing. 22 sex charges, 6 counts of rape on at least 3 different girls?

Usually when there's smoke there's fire. And that's a shit ton of smoke right there.

And it's not like he's someone really famous that you could make lots of money out of or anything like that. I of course believe in innocent until proven guilty, but this doesn't look good at all.

Just heard about this, damn. Groomed young girls (one girl being 11 years old) and then had sexual relationships with them for years. Smh.

I don't think the "She was 16" defense is going to work, I remember a pro boxer got charged for having sex with a 16 year old when he was 21.

"The Kung Fu expert – whose pupils were told to call ‘Master Curtis Page’ – groped his first victim when she was 11 and watching the classic film To Kill a Mockingbird late at night."

Well to be fair, who doesn't feel a little frisky watching To Kill a Mockingbird

"The Kung Fu expert – whose pupils were told to call ‘Master Curtis Page’ – groped his first victim when she was 11 and watching the classic film To Kill a Mockingbird late at night."

Well to be fair, who doesn't feel a little frisky watching To Kill a Mockingbird
A book about a man falsely accused of rape whilst allegedly raping someone lol

Back