Curtis Page Accused of Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by AndyMaBobs, Mar 17, 2017.

1. AndyMaBobs Green Belt

AndyMaBobs
    Y'know your basement? Well right underneath that.
    So... it looks like MVPs Dad is in the shit. I saw a post from one of my coaches saying he'd heard the story about Curtis Page, that he used to train with him back in the 80s and that he really hopes that the stories aren't true.

Because I knew he was MVPs father, I was curious, looked it up and found this:
    https://dsportsnews.com/three-time-kick-boxing-champion-curtis-page-accused-of-rape-and-abuse/
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4313970/Champion-kickboxer-raped-abused-girls-young-11.html

Allegedly he was controlling and dominating outside of being a teacher and raped girls as young as 11. He's defended himself by saying that he only had sex with girls over the age of 16 (the legal age of consent here in the UK) and that he thinks they conspired against him.

Certainly fucked, if true.

2. Tayski Purple Belt

Tayski
    Damn, it doesn't even seem like a one-off thing. 22 sex charges, 6 counts of rape on at least 3 different girls?

Usually when there's smoke there's fire. And that's a shit ton of smoke right there.

3. AndyMaBobs Green Belt

AndyMaBobs
    Y'know your basement? Well right underneath that.
    And it's not like he's someone really famous that you could make lots of money out of or anything like that. I of course believe in innocent until proven guilty, but this doesn't look good at all.