Curtis Blaydes ducking Volkov with "sprained ankle"

Nothing surprising, HW's go hard, they need a lot of time to heal properly. Let them bang. Or rest.

You neglected to mention the knee. That shit takes a while. More so as well if its on the same leg as the injured ankle. We've got to remember too that these guys have to be fit to train, starting a camp on wobbly legs is so detrimental and handicapping it isn't funny. I can attest from personal experience that a minimum of 2 months would be needed to train full out after spraining an ankle & a knee.

A sprained ankle can keep you from training for a while. If it’s a bad one it can take months to feel fully right.

This is my ankle sprain from last month

uVqtJLb.jpg

Would you feel fit to get right back to training after a few days?
I feel your pain brother. My ankles are both a mess from sporting injuries. Ligaments & tendons are gone. Heal up soon mate.

You neglected to mention the knee. That shit takes a while. More so as well if its on the same leg as the injured ankle. We've got to remember too that these guys have to be fit to train, starting a camp on wobbly legs is so detrimental and handicapping it isn't funny. I can attest from personal experience that a minimum of 2 months would be needed to train full out after spraining an ankle & a knee.

I feel your pain brother. My ankles are both a mess from sporting injuries. Ligaments & tendons are gone. Heal up soon mate.
Thanks dude. That’s my 2nd time injuring the same ankle too and the last time was even worse.

Sucks because I’m itching to go skimboarding and surfing...skimming is probably the worst thing I can do on that ankle. I have a hard time taking it easy on it and haven’t been resting it enough.

Thanks dude. That’s my 2nd time injuring the same ankle too and the last time was even worse.

Sucks because I’m itching to go skimboarding and surfing...skimming is probably the worst thing I can do on that ankle. I have a hard time taking it easy on it and haven’t been resting it enough.
I hear ya. I'm still near the same when fucking my ankles up, which I do somewhat regularly unfortunately(/knocks wood). I learnt the hard way. Fight the restlessness and force the rest & recovery. Your body will show its thanks and support(no pun lol) as you get older. Cheers dude.

I hear ya. I'm still near the same when fucking my ankles up, which I do somewhat regularly unfortunately(/knocks wood). I learnt the hard way. Fight the restlessness and force the rest & recovery. Your body will show its thanks and support(no pun lol) as you get older. Cheers dude.
Yeah I get it but the struggle to rest is real lol. I’ve been taking out my fishing kayak 3x a week to substitute my need to be on my feet constantly.

Cheers

It is true, otherwise you would have more to say.

Volkov KO/TKOd the prior UFC HW champ and the last guy to stop the current champ, and is on a 6-fight win streak.

Blaydes took out a way over-the-hill Overeem with a dusted chin and got KOd by the current champ's last opponent that he owned from bell to bell.

Blaydes calling for a title shot is completely ridiculous.

I gave an assessment after that quote. You have nothing to offer on the subject of the thread than "lol lol!" So GTFO.

No I won't GTFO
People who immediately think everyone with an injury is "ducking" is silly & infantile
So I am laughing at that notion

Don't post funny stuff if you don't want others laughing

A sprained ankle can keep you from training for a while. If it’s a bad one it can take months to feel fully right.

This is my ankle sprain from last month

uVqtJLb.jpg

Would you feel fit to get right back to training after a few days?

Assuming they X-ray'd, but that looks like a broken bone in your foot.

No I won't GTFO
People who immediately think everyone with an injury is "ducking" is silly & infantile
So I am laughing at that notion

Don't post funny stuff if you don't want others laughing
Blaydes wants no part of Volkov and has no place calling for title shots, injury or no injury.

Assuming they X-ray'd, but that looks like a broken bone in your foot.
No X-ray was done but there was zero pain in the foot. All pain was in ankle and up.

The bruising was all weird and extreme because I sprained it while hiking and had to walk 3 miles downhill at night with a 40 pound pack unassisted. The next day I stupidly went fishing with a tight brace and it moved the bruising around and left imprints on my ankle. You can see the lines from the brace on it.

Back