3. George's St Pierre
4. Khabib Nurmagomedov
5. Daniel Cormier
6. Tony Ferguson
7. Max Holloway
8. TJ Dillashaw
9. Tyron Woodley
10. Cody Garbrandt

Any list that has suspended known cheater at 1 and no Stipe at all is instantly invalid

Not bad. I’d put DC above Khabib, and Stipe above No dad.

P4P should only have male champs, women should be in their own P4P list.

Sooooo y’all are fine putting up a retired fighter on the P4P list in GSP who is ducking Whittaker but get mad if someone puts a current fighter like Conor up on the list lol y’all wild on here

1. Jon Jones
2. Demetrious Johnson
3. George's St Pierre
4. Khabib Nurmagomedov
5. Daniel Cormier
6. Tony Ferguson
7. Max Holloway
8. TJ Dillashaw
9. Tyron Woodley
10. Cody Garbrandt
Jones and GSP are inactive
1. DJ
2. DC
3. Stipe
4. Max
5. Woodley
6. Whittaker
7. Khabib
8. TJ
9. Cyborg
10. Ferg

Jones and GSP are inactive
1. DJ
2. DC
3. Stipe
4. Max
5. Woodley
6. Whittaker
7. Khabib
8. TJ
9. Cyborg
10. Ferg
1. DJ
2. Stipe
3. McGregor
4. DC
5. Woodley
6. Whittaker
7. TJ
8. Max
9. Cyborg
10. Ferg

Sooooo y’all are fine putting up a retired fighter on the P4P list in GSP who is ducking Whittaker but get mad if someone puts a current fighter like Conor up on the list lol y’all wild on here
Is this a joke? Seriously, just checking to see if you are kidding. Nobody could seriously try to argue that a guy whose most recent fight was 11/12/17 is actually more "current" than a guy whose last fight was 11/4/18, a full 12 months more "current"

Oh, and btw, Conor will not fight an MMA fight, in the UFC again, ever. I actually do believe that GSP will return, but even if he doesn't, he is still a far more "current" fighter than that other guy, and he has had a hall of fame career. That other guy's biggest accomplishment if that he won belts in two divisions that he NEVER defended, and used his mouth to get him into a fight, that his ass and his skills were not even close to making legit. Best thing that could happen in MMA, right now, is for that guy to go take a spin in a fancy sports car, while chuckling to himself that he was able to con enough people as to buy that fight, and thus finance that car, and for him to just keep driving as far away from the UFC that he can. That's been his plan all along anyhow, and good for him, he accomplished what he set out to. So, don't go away mad, just go away.

Current (your opinion) made up list about fighters in completely different weight classes.

Is this a joke? Seriously, just checking to see if you are kidding. Nobody could seriously try to argue that a guy whose most recent fight was 11/12/17 is actually more "current" than a guy whose last fight was 11/4/18, a full 12 months more "current"

Oh, and btw, Conor will not fight an MMA fight, in the UFC again, ever. I actually do believe that GSP will return, but even if he doesn't, he is still a far more "current" fighter than that other guy, and he has had a hall of fame career. That other guy's biggest accomplishment if that he won belts in two divisions that he NEVER defended, and used his mouth to get him into a fight, that his ass and his skills were not even close to making legit. Best thing that could happen in MMA, right now, is for that guy to go take a spin in a fancy sports car, while chuckling to himself that he was able to con enough people as to buy that fight, and thus finance that car, and for him to just keep driving as far away from the UFC that he can. That's been his plan all along anyhow, and good for him, he accomplished what he set out to. So, don't go away mad, just go away.
Hahahaha GSP went away for 3+ years and disappeared then came back and got a title shot right away in a division he never fought in then right after he wins it he “gives up” the belt cuz of medical reasons more like he gave it up cuz Bobby Knuckles would KO him and same with Woodley he came back for a money fight vs an opponent he felt he could win against...hmmm I don’t think you realize how similar GSP and Conor are sorry to tell ya bud to me what’s the difference between the 2 lol they both the same

Hahahaha GSP went away for 3+ years and disappeared then came back and got a title shot right away in a division he never fought in then right after he wins it he “gives up” the belt cuz of medical reasons more like he gave it up cuz Bobby Knuckles would KO him and same with Woodley he came back for a money fight vs an opponent he felt he could win against...hmmm I don’t think you realize how similar GSP and Conor are sorry to tell ya bud to me what’s the difference between the 2 lol they both the same
Your previous post, and by association my response to it, never mentioned anything about GSP's motivations in coming back and insisting on fighting Bisdink, nor did either post say anything about GSPs motivations in not defending that belt. While I admittedly believe GSP is the GOAT, he is also in my top 3 personal fav fighters of all time as well, all of this being subjective, of course, and I don't believe you will find these revelations surprising. But, what I do believe you will find shocking is that I believe exactly as you do on both issues. I believe Georges' return was based entirely on the fact that he saw Bisdink as a very winnable fight. I also agree entirely, that at this stage in their respective careers, Whittaker beats Georges, but more importantly I think Georges believes this as well, which directly impacted his decision to vacate.

Sadly, I also feel like, not only is Whittaker's personal health, both present and future, being impacted horribly by his illness, I believe we as fans are losing a chance to see this guy performing on a regular basis, and that sucks.

My original response to your post was regarding the implication that Conor is a more "current" fighter than GSP, which is clearly not the case. Hell won't be much longer, before Conor will have been out of the cage as long as GSP was, a record I absolutely seeing him surpass, as I do not believe we will be seeing him return, ever. I also take exception with comparing a guy who won two different titles, yet never defended a single one, to a guy who had 9 consecutive successful defenses. But, hey, that's just, like my opinion man, and therefore to be taken with a grain of salt.

Listen boy, you and your idol Conor can gtfo.

Back