Cub would beat conor in a boxing match

I think Cub would actually beat Paulie

Nope.

He'd have a better chance in MMA, but he'd get beat up either way.

Cub sucks. Conor would counter him with the left within a few seconds of any type of fight between them.

I see what your thought was TS as Cub has more variation in his boxing game and throws more punches more properly.
But Conor has the reach, power, chin, distance, eye, speed advantage and will always beat him in boxing.

I dislike Conor btw.

Malignaggi would school both in one night in boxing.

McGregor has been boxing since he was a very young kid. Cub took up fighting in his twenties to get away from the ruthless wigger gang life in the slums of Beverly Hills.

Watch the contrast between both of their Holloway fights if you want to see the gulf in skill between both fighters.

They do have a few common fights... so yea I can see what you mean...... or wait.

Cub will get KO'd within the first.He gets hit a lot, and he is a wild swinging off-balance poor technique puncher.

Correct.

But I do know, with 100% confidence, that Conor's boxing is laughably overrated.
I think it's his power that is more overrated than his boxing ability. People think he can knock Floyd out but nobody is saying he will outbox him. Penn and Edgar on the other hand... their boxing is extremely overrated.

cub just had a competitive fight with conor punching bag

giphy.gif

Back