Cub Swanson: "McGregor can't beat Mayweather"

Swanson can beat mcgregor now? Book the fckin fight right now

Easiest payday for mcgregor since siver

What are you basing tis off? All of Floyd's early opponents were professional boxers.
for one thing he is 155 they were 130. And they were not high level boxers, one of his opponents was 1-13. That's how boxing works even great prospects like Mayweather (was) fight several easy fights early in their careers.

check out his record. I guarantee you he started out against completely gimme fights. That's how boxing works. Plus they were 126

Edit he started at 130

Maybe a couple he fought in his first year to year and a half as a pro, but spamming a straight left will get you nowhere in the boxing ring

Mayweather fought 30 times after winning his first world title. Most of these guys are much better than Conor. Manny could do nothing with Mayweather; Conor won't land hardly anything. A broken clock is correct twice a day, so Conor won't literally fail to land a single punch.

Mma is the superior sport

Floyd ain't got the balls. Boxing isn't even real fighting, I've been watching boxing since the 80's so don't me school your ass either kid. It's why boxing isn't nearly as popular as it use to be. It's a performance a show, a ballerina with gloves. Good luck dancing around a wrestler in a real fight.

Floyd never looked a wrestler in the eyes he is a scared little bitch. Hiding behind his padded gloves and padded rules. I've seen mcgregor get his ass taken down and he had to learn take down defence, floyds little chicken legs would fold like a lawn chair if someone went for a double.

Go to a boxing forum ya little hoe

Boxing is as popular as it's ever been...which is "not very."

Floyd ain't got the balls huh?

Bones is chicken-legged and wrestlefucks everybody.

The biggest stars in UFC history have consistently (and idiotically) been mentioned with Floyd.

I hate MMA fans.

God, you sound

Boxing is as popular as it's ever been...which is "not very."

Floyd ain't got the balls huh?

Bones is chicken-legged and wrestlefucks everybody.

The biggest stars in UFC history have consistently (and idiotically) been mentioned with Floyd.

I hate MMA fans.
I've been watching boxing since the 80s

I'm a boxing fan who knows mma is a lot better. I've also been in the gym myself for years, mma fighter will fuck a boxer up in a street fight.

I'm that mma fighter who does it all the time. Barely anyone can handle wrestling, especially when my 235 lb frame shoots for a double and goes right through your hips. Down to the ground where I like to be, I'll hold you down and choke you out. Or ground n Pound your ass into the pavement. While you flap your arms like a headless chicken.

Maybe a couple he fought in his first year to year and a half as a pro, but spamming a straight left will get you nowhere in the boxing ring

You know that he does a helluv... you know what. No. No. No. No. I shall contain myself. Someone this mindblowingly ignorant must be left alone.

Carry on with your wonderful day my friend.

I've been watching boxing since the 80s

I'm a boxing fan who knows mma is a lot better. I've also been in the gym myself for years, mma fighter will fuck a boxer up in a street fight.

I'm that mma fighter who does it all the time. Barely anyone can handle wrestling, especially when my 235 lb frame shoots for a double and goes right through your hips. Down to the ground where I like to be, I'll hold you down and choke you out. Or ground n Pound your ass into the pavement. While you flap your arms like a headless chicken.
Lol. This guy is SUCH a badass!

Back