Cryptocurrency Path To The Pot Of Gold At End Of The Rainbow Or Fools Gold

dude you are just digging the hole deeper. why don't you take the money out?

(you can't)
why would i take out first of all? I am verified to sell up to 10k weekly on coinbase, so idk why you think you can say I cant.

its a deflationary currency. if it doesnt get its security compromised it will only go up in value in the long term. why should i accept a small roi? im young...i have plenty of time to wait

and I dont invest more than 5% of my annual income in bitcoin. I have no reason to ever panic sell.

People want to have a class action lawsuit on coinbase good luck with that one.

EDIT someone calling it a whale trader who deliberately induced it to make out huge.

why would i take out first of all? I am verified to sell up to 10k weekly on coinbase, so idk why you think you can say I cant.

its a deflationary currency. if it doesnt get its security compromised it will only go up in value in the long term. why should i accept a small roi? im young...i have plenty of time to wait

and I dont invest more than 5% of my annual income in bitcoin. I have no reason to ever panic sell.

because you can't. I know you can't. that's the joke. You can try but some weird fine print shit will keep you from doing that.

I'll let you bitcoin freaks in one a little secret

this whole alternative currency has been around since the begginning of time. For real and ever single fucking time, every single fucking, i repeat every single time it's the same story
1. someone invents some dumbass currencies that can only be used in certain places
2. Idiots buy into it
3. it expands to the point where it fills it's niche market
4. people realize it's only useful in that market
5. it then collapse
6. people who wasted the money on it are fucked.

over and over and over again throughout history

every single fucking time

because you can't. I know you can't. that's the joke. You can try but some weird fine print shit will keep you from doing that.

this whole alternative currency has been around since the begginning of time. For real and ever single fucking time, every single fucking, i repeat every single time it's the same story
1. someone invents some dumbass currencies that can only be used in certain places
2. Idiots buy into it
5. it then collapse

And what is the niche market of bitcoin? Internet users and international traders? As well as the black market? That's a big niche

2. Idiots buy into it
5. it then collapse

lol i can tell you dont understand the finer aspects of bitcoin because you already dismissed it whenever you heard it

its cool man, sometimes we are all a victim of confirmation bias

but for sure i am not going to have someone tell me i cant cash out. if that was the case we would see what happened to mtgox coins when they went insolvent happen to every coin

its funny when i hear someone that never even researched bitcoins before 2015 try and tell me why it will fail. Lol i made php scripts using the blockchain api before you probably spent a single thought on it.

And what is the niche market of bitcoin? Internet users and international traders? As well as the black market? That's a big niche
All money delivery services could employ a cryptocurrency at a fraction of the cost of current fees. Western Union, etc- multiple billions and that's just one example of Bitcoin's use as a currency, not even taking into account it's larger value as a blockchain tool.

Etereum is at 317 today.

I got in at a good price so I'm still making money off of it. Dip or not. I believe it will go back up again.

2. Idiots buy into it
5. it then collapse

Man I was sweatin' it for about 4 weeks waiting to get verified after one exchange(European) asked me to provide proof of literally being a millionaire(in assets+$250k in cash) before I could wire money to my bank. All for a $1000 wire.

But I'm all good now. Couldn't be happier using Gemini.com

Etereum is at 317 today.

I got in at a good price so I'm still making money off of it. Dip or not. I believe it will go back up again.
I've finally started unloading another third of my holdings after selling at $10, $20, and $40(I managed to get in on the pre-sale so it's all profit until it goes down to $0.30). We're definitely not done here at $300 but I'm ready to enjoy some earnings, and to diversify into some traditional stocks to reduce the stress of cryptomarket volatility.

If Ethereum isn't replaced as essentially the Microsoft OS of blockchains, $10,000-$20,000/coin($1-2 trillion market cap) is entirely possible. I certainly won't be selling all until then or unless an emergency.

I've finally started unloading another third of my holdings after selling at $10, $20, and $40(I managed to get in on the pre-sale so it's all profit until it goes down to $0.30). We're definitely not done here at $300 but I'm ready to enjoy some earnings, and to diversify into some traditional stocks to reduce the stress of cryptomarket volatility.

If Ethereum isn't replaced as essentially the Microsoft OS of blockchains, $10,000-$20,000/coin($1-2 trillion market cap) is entirely possible. I certainly won't be selling all until then or unless an emergency.

Yeah I'm not worried about the dip.

And Big when you say "unloading" are you talking about Ethereum or other crytocurrencies you own

I find crypto currencies interesting, but there are a number of flaws. At this point it's mostly speculation driving up prices.

This is the core issue Ethereum is making up almost 50 percent of the new trades VS Bitcoin I saw. Even though the value is up to 300 or 2,000 plus the total value is less then 200 billion.

Eventually someone will develop a better system and will pull away people from Ethereum or bitcoin. Unless the general population gets involved the active traders will jump from one to another.

Yeah I'm not worried about the dip.

And Big when you say "unloading" are you talking about Ethereum or other crytocurrencies you own
Just ETH. Has nothing to do with current price or the sell-off. I've been planning on taking out some vacation money and here it is.

As for other cryptos I'm in ICN, GNT, and REP for the long haul. ETH is still my primary long-term investment. Hoping one day it retires me and pays for the kids to go to university.

Just ETH. Has nothing to do with current price or the sell-off. I've been planning on taking out some vacation money and here it is.

As for other cryptos I'm in ICN, GNT, and REP for the long haul. ETH is still my primary long-term investment. Hoping one day it retires me and pays for the kids to go to university.

Big didn't you tell me about other ones as well.

Melonport and Imonami?

Nice hope you enjoy your vacation. I've been reading more and more about this 'market' very abstract but very interesting. I'm looking into buying some others as well.

This is the core issue Ethereum is making up almost 50 percent of the new trades VS Bitcoin I saw. Even though the value is up to 300 or 2,000 plus the total value is less then 200 billion.

Eventually someone will develop a better system and will pull away people from Ethereum or bitcoin. Unless the general population gets involved the active traders will jump from one to another.
My biggest concern is that nothing stops anyone from taking Ethereum or Bitcoin's core code(it's open-source) and market the shit out of it. Like if Microsoft(who has a team working on Ethereum under their Azure platform) decided fuck it and threw billions into their own blockchain- what would stop them from being able to muscle their way in and toss BTC/ETH to the side? Or if Apple, Amazon, Facebook, etc? The big banks as well.

The fortunate thing is that at this market cap(crypto is over $100bln total) none of these companies could "buy-out" ETH or BTC. It would take months and months or years of manipulation to garner a 51% share.

Big didn't you tell me about other ones as well.

Melonport and Imonami?

Nice hope you enjoy your vacation. I've been reading more and more about this 'market' very abstract but very interesting. I'm looking into buying some others as well.
Yeah I like Melonport(MLN) as well as Iconomi(ICN). I could see both becoming $1bln markets, if not greater. Golem is another one with huge potential. Just understand that these are all based on the Ethereum platform. It'd be wise to research all emerging dev teams, especially outside of Ethereum and Bitcoin. There will be other major winners. I don't believe it's the ridiculously hyped Antshares or Ripple though. Zcash and Steem are really interesting to me but I don't own any.

Oh and WATCH OUT FOR SCAMS

A lot of people new to crypto don't know what it was like 3-4 years ago. Coins were pre-sold left and fucking right that were 100% pump and dump scams. "Developers" would own massive amounts, often times undisclosed, hype their coins after release then dump them on the market then going MIA. Ethereum has these ICOs(not all are bad) coming out and it reminds me of years prior. Sadly these scammers are no longer just making $500k or $1mil but tens of millions.

I always chuckle reading pro-free market comments because if you want a free market, the crypto market couldn't get any more free and it is often times an absolute blood bath thanks to massive corruption, fraud, and manipulation. It can be avoided if you're smart about your business and I'm for deregulation but you are either stupid or in position to profit if you want no regulation. Remember that anything you own can go to ZERO in an instant.

Yeah I like Melonport(MLN) as well as Iconomi(ICN). I could see both becoming $1bln markets, if not greater. Golem is another one with huge potential. Just understand that these are all based on the Ethereum platform. It'd be wise to research all emerging dev teams, especially outside of Ethereum and Bitcoin. There will be other major winners. I don't believe it's the ridiculously hyped Antshares or Ripple though. Zcash and Steem are really interesting to me but I don't own any.

Oh and WATCH OUT FOR SCAMS

A lot of people new to crypto don't know what it was like 3-4 years ago. Coins were pre-sold left and fucking right that were 100% pump and dump scams. "Developers" would own massive amounts, often times undisclosed, hype their coins after release then dump them on the market then going MIA. Ethereum has these ICOs(not all are bad) coming out and it reminds me of years prior. Sadly these scammers are no longer just making $500k or $1mil but tens of millions.

I always chuckle reading pro-free market comments because if you want a free market, the crypto market couldn't get any more free and it is often times an absolute blood bath thanks to massive corruption, fraud, and manipulation. It can be avoided if you're smart about your business and I'm for deregulation but you are either stupid or in position to profit if you want no regulation. Remember that anything you own can go to ZERO in an instant.

Thanks for all that information. And yes I remember golem, we spoke about that another time.

One last question
Ethereum Classic? What do you think?

Back