Cryptocurrency - a few tips from an old hand

You cult members think THIS is the future of money LOL

Even if it was true, corporations will have the advantage because
  • they control the hardware for mining
  • they control the internet, which is essential to mining
  • they control the security of the internet, which means they steal or allow theft of bitcoins any.fucking.time.they.want
  • they can always amass more mining power or form alliances
  • they also have more capital to invest in existing bitcoins if they don't want to mine.
  • they can simply kill you if the number of wealthy bitcoin owners pose a true economic threat to any nation or the global economy as they prefer it to exist. or they can compel a government to do it for them.
headphones.gif

the electronic money revolution IS coming, but it won't be decentralized to any degree to benefit you.

also, did you dipsticks every consider that a corporation actually invented bitcoin, but used a backstory to get you to throw your money away on it? LOL

I guess some 'cult members' made a boat load of cash eh. Too bad for you.

Lol. “I’m now an expert at this even though I just found out about its existence. Also anything that doesn’t support my contorted reality is wrong.”

View attachment 474889

Actually, turns out I was pretty spot on. I see you are now a crypto convert yourself after fighting it. Welcome (and no need to apologise, you are forgiven for the earlier ignorance and expressing strong opinions on something you knew nothing about back then).

Last edited:
What if I gave you a soon to be worthless unit of crypto currency that no one will accept as payment? Surely that would change your mind.

You seem pretty keen on crypto these days. 'Worthless' ay? Again, your past ignorance is forgiven. You are most welcome.

Last edited:
Hey @Nik123 give us an update how your coins are doing since the date you made this thread.

Tell us the percentage people would be up or down.

Hi there. 167x on Ethos (now Voyager) since it's lows and this thread. Let me repeat that for you - that's a gain of 16782.7%. RIP Jones.

Last edited:
Get rich quick they said. It's the future they said.

giphy.gif

Look who's laughing now with over 100x gains! And look at what the future is - crypto full on mainstream a few short years after I made this thread. Poor fucker.

Look who's laughing now with over 100x gains! And look at what the future is - crypto full on mainstream a few short years after I made this thread. Poor fucker.
Funny how things can change…

Or we back right where we started?

Hard to keep track.

Nice to see you still around, friend.

Hows your view on Defi and NFT space? Seems these farms popping up are a dime a dozen these days.

Well done man. Got some new picks for us?

Thanks man. Sure, listed them on the previous page but here is what I am interested in these days (do your own research as always, not financial advice etc.):

- Morpheus Network (micro cap supply chain project with massive partnerships and real world adoption, still under the radar. 100x potential, look at where similar projects like VeChain are today).

- Morpheus Labs (blockchain infrastructure play with limitless use cases - big partnerships with established players like ChainLink, Elrond, VeChain etc and with giant companies like Huawei, but still under 20mm market cap. Another potential 100x play)

- Fetch AI (leading crypto AI project, still a small cap - with game changing tech like autonomous AI agents that can solve pain points in multiple spheres ranging from DEFI, trading stop losses, to retail booking and much more. Solid team straight out of Cambridge. Not to mention, giant partnerships and adoption including a deal with Bosch).

- Ureeqa (smallest cap NFT play with massive potential. Potent use case providing IP protection for NFTs. Superstar advisors and a very solid hard working CEO and team. Watch some of the interviews with their CEO. Still a micro cap, easy 100-1000x potential as NFTs and associated market grows exponentially over next 5 years).

Honourable mentions: RAMP Defi (cutting edge Defi play letting you earn double interest by unlocking collateral on top of your staked crypto, and you then earn interest on the unlocked collateral too)

Last edited:
Funny how things can change…

Or we back right where we started?

Hard to keep track.

Nice to see you still around, friend.

Good to see you too bro, it has been a minute. I suppose things have come full circle, until they ultimately rip up again. This asset class is the first really new investible asset since stocks were invented c.400 years ago, so there is going to be volatility as we go up. Enjoy the ride, and good to see you again.

Do you utilize defi protocols yourself? I have been wanting to get into it, but seems the risk is quite significant

Do you utilize defi protocols yourself? I have been wanting to get into it, but seems the risk is quite significant

Not massively. Only one I like atm is RAMP, where the yields are sustainable mid-term and you can stack yields by unlocking collateral based on your staked assets to earn more yield. Team is also very transparent and responsive, and are Singapore based (blockchain mecca) which I like. They also offer an actual USP compared to many other defi projects and have some pretty big VC backing.

Hi there. 167x on Ethos (now Voyager) since it's lows and this thread. Let me repeat that for you - that's a gain of 16782.7%. RIP Jones.

I got in on Ethos when you mentioned it and for a long while it just laid there. When the pump happened, I made out quite well and was able to re-invest.

Kept a moonbag though.

Thanks for that. :)

Back