Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

That is a very safe investment. Silver is also going up. Burry and all other old veteran traders prefer gold and silver like Peter Schiff. I just find it hard to sell when you needed it.
I was at Costco today, She said they got in 50 gold bars and sold them in 4hrs couple days ago.
wild shit, Costco gets fantastic Bourbons into warehouses.

Everyone from UPS/Bourbon groups are stalking that shit...it's gone in 1 min

Interesting position to be in since I was able to yank a bit of profit and move money out for a while. Almost a partial reset. Now I'm trying to decide who the winners are going to be during the next run up.

I feel like a lot of these stale alts might not perform that well this around. I'm confident in the usual suspects like ETH Sol and Avalanche. But not so much in some of these others that have been around for a while. There will be some out of nowhere performers that will give the best returns. Finding those will be the biggest challenge. Of course how much do I want to throw at the riskier plays too.

Been watching Polyswarm/NCT for yrs now, the CEO knows his shit.
This vid is 6yrs old, he's still the same down to earth guy.

Might be worth researching the project.
35.3 MC

I dropped $10k on ETH at @$3500. Up a little already. If this shit doesn't go through it's going right back into USDC. I'm sure I'll take a small loss on it if some reason it doesn't go through but fuck it Yolo.

Back