Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Jesus Alt coins are getting bodied today
fire-sale.gif

It's textbook. Last bit of time to pack your bags. LFG!

even Sol taking a pounding

Worse than Hack V Savage from @Rob Battisti
If you were a cheeky Kent and you got in at $8, you are laughing.

One of my mates rolled their profits from kaspa from last year, exited completely, and jumped on sol train.

Unbelievable. Taking profits ftw. Don't listen to dumbass talking diamond hands. DCA in and out.

My attitude is FU pay me.

the-hangover-leslie-chow.gif

I'm going to see how this bull market plays out but I'd like to start selling at $400
Selling off or profit taking? I think sol could be a real winner this bull market but Also think people will get rekt.

The projections I am hearing are absolutely ridiculous. Good for you to set a range. A psychological factor is last ATH. I expect it to get dicey as it approaches that. I expect it to exceed but insanity is saying 4-5x last bull market ATH.

DORKS want to let us hold their bags for exit liquidity. When exiting, finding a better alternative or next best choice is a mofo.

Imagine if you were all in on Ada? <Lmaoo>

Selling off or profit taking? I think sol could be a real winner this bull market but Also think people will get rekt.

The projections I am hearing are absolutely ridiculous. Good for you to set a range. A psychological factor is last ATH. I expect it to get dicey as it approaches that. I expect it to exceed but insanity is saying 4-5x last bull market ATH.

DORKS want to let us hold their bags for exit liquidity. When exiting, finding a better alternative or next best choice is a mofo.

Imagine if you were all in on Ada? <Lmaoo>
Start taking profit. I think $1k is feasible for this bull run honestly, but I'm definitely going to be selling all the way up from $400.

Now I need to figure out what price I'm buying at. I'm thinking $175.

Start taking profit. I think $1k is feasible for this bull run honestly, but I'm definitely going to be selling all the way up from $400.

Now I need to figure out what price I'm buying at. I'm thinking $175.
I’ll be starting some selling at $300 just a little

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back