Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

You guys ever get tired of the the skim that always happens when buying from an exchange?

I just threw some loot back at BTC and every time coinbase ups the fucking price I pay then charges an exorbitant fee on top.

When I hit buy the price was $62,677.00 There's never been a time where I purchased through these cocksuckers the price wasn't higher once complete.

This shit is like dealing with the mob.
BTC.PNG

You guys ever get tired of the the skim that always happens when buying from an exchange?

I just threw some loot back at BTC and every time coinbase ups the fucking price I pay then charges an exorbitant fee on top.

When I hit buy the price was $62,677.00 There's never been a time where I purchased through these cocksuckers the price wasn't higher once complete.

View attachment 1040125
This is how they try to get you with the monthly paid subscription. Problem is most people don't spot buy enough to warranty paying the monthly upgrade.

is it? maybe I'm just greedy, I want better prices before I load. I did catch doge at 13, thought that was a good deal, but sol, btc, not at the prices that I'm charting out (could be bad estimates not denying)

I think SOL and ETH is a good time right now given SOLs gone from 200 to 130 in a few weeks. ETHs gone from 4k to 3k. I’d expect both to go back towards those numbers by summer. You probably have some time though. Supposedly the first few weeks/months of the halving the market stays flat.

Don't know how or why it took me this long to notice this, but I just realized almost half my MATIC is ERC-20 and the other half Polygon.

Requesting opinions, should I convert the ERC-20 half to Polygon or just leave it as is?

Pros, cons?

Don't know how or why it took me this long to notice this, but I just realized almost half my MATIC is ERC-20 and the other half Polygon.

Requesting opinions, should I convert the ERC-20 half to Polygon or just leave it as is?

Pros, cons?
if its in your personal wallet, you will need to send it to an exchange before you can move them to another chain.

View attachment 1040125

The future of money.

Back