Crypto Megathread V22 - Come With Us If You Want a Lambo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang man!! Thanks for the heads up! Ya, I'm holding API3 for a year at least. Honestly I haven't staked anything except some short term staking on Kucoin.
I need to check it out. It looks like I just do it through the API3 website and transfer my API3 from Kucoin to Metamask and then from Metamask to API3 app? - OK, I see the tutorials on the website.
Really no reason not to do it if I'm going to hold it anyway..right? :)

Yea that's pretty much my theory I plan to hold for ages most of my coins. Locking em in makes me stop second guessing works well for me.

All credit goes to @TheMaster for the staking information lol. I was just hodling and had no intention to stake. Seemed to confusing for me. But was to foolish not to considering I always plan a year hold for the tax cuts. So it was win win for me. So all credit goes to him.=)

Yea that's pretty much my theory I plan to hold for ages most of my coins. Locking em in makes me stop second guessing works well for me.

All credit goes to @TheMaster for the staking information lol. I was just hodling and had no intention to stake. Seemed to confusing for me. But was to foolish not to considering I always plan a year hold for the tax cuts. So it was win win for me. So all credit goes to him.=)

I always think a lot of this looks so confusing. LIke metamask and pancake swap seem insane to me until I actually tried to do it. Then it made total sense and was easy.

This staking looks easy too. I guess the key is to note where they are staked though! lol - Don't forget you have them there is you stake all over the place and don't have them centralized in metamask or an exchange.

The only think i'm trying to figure out is when connecting metamask do I use ETH network or Binance Smart Chain network? Does it matter? I gotta look at that yet.

Thanks again!! And thanks TheMaster for sharing the staking. I should have done it 5 months ago ;)

This staking looks easy too. I guess the key is to note where they are staked though! lol - Don't forget you have them there is you stake all over the place and don't have them centralized in metamask or an exchange.

The only think i'm trying to figure out is when connecting metamask do I use ETH network or Binance Smart Chain network? Does it matter? I gotta look at that yet.

Thanks again!! And thanks TheMaster for sharing the staking. I should have done it 5 months ago ;)
For API3 it's an ERC-20 coin so you need to have a bit of ETH in metamask for the staking transaction fee. Wasn't too bad when I did it a few months ago but might have gone up a bit now, it will tell you much it's going to cost.

Just have API3 in metamask and some ETH then connect to the staking page by pasting this link into the browser tab of your wallet, then connect wallet.

https://api3.eth.link

API3 is a long hodl so leave to accumulate. No point touching any of it until at least marketcap starts to catch chainlink which it will in time.

What the hell was I thinking with “blimp”!? On daddy daycare duty this weekend with the wife out of town.

the word I was looking for was “blip”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back