Crying while squatting

Who here thinks George Leeman would be pulling 900lbs without gear? I rest my case. Thanks for playing, gentlemen.

Yes, I agree, it helps...
A lot. That's the point. It makes you stronger than you already are or have the potential to be, so I don't understand what you mean when you say it doesn't make you strong. Obviously genetics matters too, but it does make you strong(er).

I remember reading a few studies were the intervention group who was on anabolics actually gained more lean muscle mass sitting on the couch than the other group who actually did resistance training. As I recall, they performed equally in their 1RMs. Nevermind the increased recovery and other benefits. I'll see if I can dig them up tomorrow.

There are also people who take steroids and aren't strong at all.

So, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

There are also people who lift weights and don't really get stronger, right? But we say stuff like "Lifting weights makes you stronger" all the time. Lifting will make you stronger, if you do a few other things right. It's a correct statement even though there are some additional conditions hidden away there. Presumably gear is in a similar category.

Who here thinks George Leeman would be pulling 900lbs without gear? I rest my case. Thanks for playing, gentlemen.

You think it's because of the gear? It's because he cries before lifting.

Has there been any studies actually confirming the strength increase from the cry or is this one of those trolls things

That's because they're not strength athletes and/or have shit form. Steroids make you stronger nearly immediately. Dating myself here but there was an episode of True Life on MTV about roids and the dude lifted more weight for more reps the same week he started the cycle.

Man I don't even remember commenting on this. This dude is a clown. Using rage and emotion without technique is just a recipe for injury.

I mean we've been pissed off, sad whatever while lifting but honestly if you saw this what would you do? or think?

The guy spotting him was his coach would you be embarrassed?

not his first time either he has a couple videos of this.

Is this one o them transgenders

C'mon, everyone know you're supposed to squat like this:

Back