Croatia lost, worried about Stipe

How convenient that everyone I've met whose last name ends with "ic" is croatian and not serbian...

Poor Stipe. In my experience people of Croatian descent have a strong bond to the homeland, even if not born there. However this won't have an affect on the outcome of the fight.

But the HW title doesn't get defended more than twice anyways, so Stipe has got an ass whooping coming his way in the near future. In closing, Stipe is about to get Reem'd.

Seriously that hw strap is like a weird, cursed hot potato.

I watched that game. Purely because Ronaldo is very handsome.

Most Americans don't care much about football/soccer so I'm sure he's fine.

Not that it's a bad sport...just how it is here. He cares about baseball and basketball.

Last edited:
Doubtful, while Calcureem's strategy has gotten excellent, he's bound to take a few and his chin nothing to write home to mother about.

I wouldn't want to bet on either, but if I did I would actually put my money on Miocic. Overeem has a couple nice victories lately over a couple chinny fighters (I'm including JDS). That Struve fight is a bit of a mindfuck given his other performances, but maybe it was long enough ago that it's not quite relevant. I can't remember that fight too well either.

I've had the impression other HW were closer to unstoppable than Stipe, so I can't see him holding on to the strap for too long. But yeah, Stipe should find that chin, Overeem will have to be near perfect.

I wouldn't worry. I bet he can't name a single player on the team. He grew up playing baseball.

Athletes are very superstitious and Stipe was excited about breaking Cav's
bad luck streak and many though it would extend to Croatia winning the Euro cup as well...

They barely lost to Portugal at end of game by 1 point...

I don't have Twittering... is he ok? How is he taking the news??? I guess they did better than they usually do so it's not a huge loss but still.

I hope this doesn't effect his psyche in preparation for Calcureem.

WAR STIPE
future hw GOAT, calling it now
410_Fabricio_Werdum_vs_Stipe_Miocic.0.0.jpg

The Great Conor McGregor once said rituals and superstitions are signs of a weak mind, and the Great Conor McGregor is always right.

If Stipe is going to be affected by some random foreign country losing, then he is mentally weak and deserve to be beaten by a calculating Eocoreem.

many thought Croatia would have won ? are you ot of your mind ?

Supposedly there is a comet that will be visible in the sky very soon. I'm sure it will spell doom.

many thought Croatia would have won ? are you ot of your mind ?

Uhjj Croatia is a solid team that's been playing well. Portugal took three straight draws to get to the knockout stages, and wouldn't even gotten there if it weren't for the new tournament format. Cmon man!

I wouldn't want to bet on either, but if I did I would actually put my money on Miocic. Overeem has a couple nice victories lately over a couple chinny fighters (I'm including JDS). That Struve fight is a bit of a mindfuck given his other performances, but maybe it was long enough ago that it's not quite relevant. I can't remember that fight too well either.

I've had the impression other HW were closer to unstoppable than Stipe, so I can't see him holding on to the strap for too long. But yeah, Stipe should find that chin, Overeem will have to be near perfect.

I think everybody's greatly underestimating Stipe simply due to the Struve loss.

He the most athletic, good chin, and clean technique with good TDs. Young, undamaged, and well-rounded.

IDK ppl give him so little credit... he's one of few HW that focuses on evasive strategy and saves power, instead of standing in front of a guy and trading till one collapses like 90% of the division. And then in 2 years they are damaged goods.

But, dont worry y'all change yer mind after his 5th title defense and remember wut I sait

Last edited:
The Great Conor McGregor once said rituals and superstitions are signs of a weak mind, and the Great Conor McGregor is always right.

If Stipe is going to be affected by some random foreign country losing, then he is mentally weak and deserve to be beaten by a calculating Eocoreem.

Your right... and Conor is also right about being like Jesus, he too took a savage beating.

Back