Cro Cop calls out Fedor for "farewell fight"

Crocop sleeps him this time.
with what? he could barely beat King mo and Fedor even today is like 10 king mos on their best day. maldonado def hurt Fedor,but he couldnt put him away. yeah the ref might have stopped it,but im sure this fight would happen in Japan were the refs are just as sadistic. Maybe they want Mirko to win tho,and thats #1 bullshits. My point is he didnt go to sleep. Mirko doesnt really put guys away like that anymore.

with what? he could barely beat King mo and Fedor even today is like 10 king mos on their best day. maldonado def hurt Fedor,but he couldnt put him away. yeah the ref might have stopped it,but im sure this fight would happen in Japan were the refs are just as sadistic. Maybe they want Mirko to win tho,and thats #1 bullshits. My point is he didnt go to sleep. Mirko doesnt really put guys away like that anymore.
eeeh, he knocked out king mo

eeeh, he knocked out king mo
King mo,a lhw and not even a good one. yes Maldonado is the same,but Fedor didnt get slept,and neither did mo to be honest. Its hard to know where Fedor is at right now,it looks bad,based on his last fight,but the guy never quit,or went to sleep,and he ate ALOT of shots. Mirko's LHK is at 25% speed and power,if he throws it at all. Its an interesting fight but i wouldnt be so confident Mirko takes it.

Did he not say he retired when he won his last fight??

17554437_1530108257033866_8878414868542102977_n.jpg

"Who wants to see my farewell fight against Fedor?If Fedor dares.."

http://www.lowkickmma.com/MMA/mirko-cro-cop-calls-out-fedor-emelianenko-for-farewell-fight/

Probably the fight with two of the best HW of all time and at their prime. And they delivered!! That was an amazing fight, back and forth war. Just awesome!!!

fedorlowkick.gif

JadedVigilantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer.gif

fedor_HK.gif

KlutzyFaroffHairstreakbutterfly.gif

Who takes it this time???

People forget just how explosive, fast and powerful fedor was in his prime...He used his standup to take the guy down and beat him in a living hell....too bad he stopped doing all that...

Lol he slept king mo

Aaaaaand "Fedor got hurt by Maldonado but he couldn't finish him" lolol anywhere in the world that fight would've been stopped twice if it was anywhere but Russia.

Aaaaaand "Fedor got hurt by Maldonado but he couldn't finish him" lolol anywhere in the world that fight would've been stopped twice if it was anywhere but Russia.
no sleep

I can't think of a fight I would rather see from either one of them.

Who gives a fuck. These guys look like they'll be 60 soon. They should be sitting on lawn chairs in Florida talking about how shit was better in the old days, not fighting.

Cro Cop would definitely beat Fedor in the rematch. Not to mention Mirko is stronger and his grappling has vastly improved and those were 2 advantages that Fedor once had. Really hope this fight happens

I bet Crocop would really have a good chance with Fedor being a one dimensional brawler now.

King mo,a lhw and not even a good one. yes Maldonado is the same,but Fedor didnt get slept,and neither did mo to be honest. Its hard to know where Fedor is at right now,it looks bad,based on his last fight,but the guy never quit,or went to sleep,and he ate ALOT of shots. Mirko's LHK is at 25% speed and power,if he throws it at all. Its an interesting fight but i wouldnt be so confident Mirko takes it.
25 % speed and power ?? haha

Who gives a fuck. These guys look like they'll be 60 soon. They should be sitting on lawn chairs in Florida talking about how shit was better in the old days, not fighting.
So you're young and look like shit whats your excuse

All things considered, Mirko has looked pretty good recently. I'd take him over Fedor in 2017.

I'm actually worried that Mitrione is going to fuck Fedor up...

Mirko takes him this time around. They should call the show, "We were legends"

It wasnt an easy fight for Fedor then and it wouldnt be an easy fight for Fedor now. I dont think he would bully Mirko in the clinch nearly as easily as he once did which probably means they would exchange until one of them falls. I think Fedor has a good chance of beating Mirko in a shootout but it could go either way really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back