Cro Cop boxing video

N

Nord1

Between 1996. and 1999. CC accumulated 56 amateur boxing fights, 48 wins (31 KO) and 8 losses
From wiki:
  • International Military Sports Council
    • 1998 CISM World Military Championships Silver Medalist
  • Czech Amateur Boxing Association
    • 1998 Usti Grand Prix Bronze Medalist
  • International Committee for the Mediterranean Games
    • 1997 Mediterranean Games Bronze Medalist
  • Hellenic Boxing Federation
    • 1997 Acropolis Cup Silver Medalist

This is his only boxing video available on internet. It would be interesting to see how far would he have gone in professional boxing if he decided to adapt. What do u think?

During his amateur boxing career Cro Cop fought:

- WBO world HW champion Sirakhei Liakhovich

- world silver medailist and Pan American champion Cuban Alexis Rubalcaba.

- amateur world and european boxing champion and olympic medailist Russian Alexei Lezin who defeated Vitali Klitchko in 1995 to win world amateur boxing title.

- world amateur boxing champion and WBA EBU european pro boxing champion Sinan Samil Sam from Turkey

- olympic, world and european medailist Paolo Vidoz from Italy

56 amateur boxing matches, 48 wins.

Source: Cro Cop interview 8th January 2017,
http://www.vecernji.hr/borilacki-sp...o-sam-trenirati-u-supi-pokraj-svinjca-1140826

Google translate:

Pause Mirko used very useful. He devoted himself to amateur boxing, where he amassed 56 appearances and 48 wins.

Already in 1997 I was state champion in the heavyweight. In those years I have gained crucial experience and always tell the guys who inquire about my career that I've done the hardest fights for free. I boxed then the world runner-up Cubans Rubalcaba, with world and European champion Russians Lézin, with subsequent international amateur and professional European champion Turk Samil, the winner of the Olympic bronze Paolo Vidoz, with subsequent world professional champion Ljahovičem ... All these entries in the ring, even experienced defeat, we were the springboard for everything that will later make

Back