Cro Cop bigger then ever?

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
Preparing to fight at least 3 more times.. Ishi also looks bigger after spending a year with Cro Cop.

21105546_1716698531708170_2867283174241008126_n.jpg

19148925_1633741486670542_8052501279670822458_n.jpg

20729398_1700014673376556_1105441385926992830_n.jpg

21270885_1728231507221539_1136012186216420150_n.jpg

He started cycling again

crocopnabicikluvl2.jpg

Keeps him in good shape.

Wild boys
Wild boys
Wild boys
Wild boys
Wild, wild, boys, boys
The wild boys are calling
On their way back from the fire
In August moon's surrender to
A dust cloud on the rise
Wild boys fallen far from glory
Reckless and so hungered
On the razors edge you trail
Because there's murder by the roadside
In a sore afraid new world
They tried to break us
Looks like they'll try again
Wild boys (wild boys) never lose it
Wild boys (wild boys) never chose this way
Wild boys (wild boys) never close your eyes
Wild boys always shine
You got sirens for a welcome
There's bloodstain for your pain
And your telephone been ringing
While you're dancing in the rain
Wild boys wonder where is glory
Where is all you angels
Now the figureheads of have fell
And lovers war with arrows
Over secrets they could tell
They tried to tame you looks like they'll try again
Wild boys always shine
Wild boys
Wild boys
Wild boys
Wild boys
Wild boys
Wild boys
Wild boys always
Wild boys always
Wild boys always
Wild boys

I think so, dude looks jacked. It's a strange resurgence, perfect way to end a career. Shame we never got to see a Schaub or Mir rematch

I think so, dude looks jacked. It's a strange resurgence, perfect way to end a career. Shame we never got to see a Schaub or Mir rematch

I think its more an acknowledgement of his current position, Pride era Crocop could probably have put up a lot more muscle if he'd wanted to but at that stage it would have taken away speed he still had. Todays Mirko knows he can't depend on that kind of speed anymore regardless so might as well put on the extra muscle and be more of a power fighter.

It does mean he's a beastly opponent for grapplers these days(as in Rizin last year) but I suspect he would still get hurt quite often vs good strikers.

Last edited:
Can Mirko please stop fighting?

Why?

I love watching him KO the Khans and Mizunos of the world.

Mir/Cro Cop 2 in RIZIN would be fantastic. It's not like Mirko is fighting Stipe or Ngannou. Let the man cash a few more easy paychecks, Cro Cop deserves it more than most.

Why?

Mir/Cro Cop 2 in RIZIN would be fantastic. It's not like Mirko is fighting Stipe or Ngannou. Let the man cash a few more easy paychecks, Cro Cop deserves it more than most.
He also deserves not aging into a decrepit, old man drooling from the mouth. Retire on a high note and move on with your life.

He also deserves not aging into a decrepit, old man drooling from the mouth. Retire on a high note and move on with your life.

He won't be a drooling old man as long as he fights Japanese cans, sumo wrestlers, or old men like him.

Let him bang bro.

He won't be a drooling old man as long as he fights Japanese cans, sumo wrestlers, or old men like him.

Let him bang bro.

Dude did beat King Mo and Amir within 2 days at age 43. That's beyond beating Japanese cans and sumo wrestlers but I get your point.

Wild boys
Wild boys
Wild boys
Wild boys
Wild boys

I was at the Duran Duran concert in Zagreb and of course they played Wild Boys. For a moment I really expected to see Cro Cop in gloves, ready to enter the Pride ring

Dude did beat King Mo and Amir within 2 days at age 43. That's beyond beating Japanese cans and sumo wrestlers but I get your point.

Oh yeah I wasn’t trying to say those are bad wins. King Mo is a huge win, even if he’s undersized.

I’m saying that he can take some easy match ups and collect a check, no need to retire. A lot of people, including me, would watch every time he’d fight.

He looks well supplemented.

And I dont have any problem with that. UberMirko is awesome.

The durability of Cro Cop is amazing

Long Kickboxing Career and L:eek:ng MMA career and at he is still kicking ass

Him, Cro Cop, Igor, Kharitonov, Overeem are so amazing (All those guys had impressive careers in MMA and At least 1 other combat sport and with the exception of Igor all could still pick up a win over lower UFC ranked heavyweights)

Why?

Exactly.

If he was still getting KOed I'd understand but outside the ufc he isn't.

Back