Cris Cyborg is a draw!?! 11 thousand views in one day!!

Most rational humans hate steroid cheats who look like men and pick on lighter div fighters then whine constantly.
I for one watch her threads hoping for news of her being cut and retiring to rizin where she can fight other juicers like gaby garcia.

Most rational humans hate steroid cheats who look like men and pick on lighter div fighters then whine constantly.
I for one watch her threads hoping for news of her being cut and retiring to rizin where she can fight other juicers like gaby garcia.

Yeah, and I'm sure when she fights, you will tune in to watch her lose, too? :) Isn't that how Mayweather became popular?

Throw Seagal vs Foreman on PPV, 1M buys easy, look at those 9.5K sherdog views! Huge fight, what a draw

12K views on "Tim Kennedy is an ass", is he the new Conor? Sherdog views says yes, time to come back out of retirement and get that sherdog view money Tim

People probably clicked the thread, thinking it was about Tim Kennedy's ass.

They were clicking hoping for nudes of Holly.

Its sherdoggers who have no life and just keep checking the same thread over and over. Outside of hardcore mma fans, she really isn't a huge draw and is relatively unknown. Part fault on UFC though for not promoting her
That's fake news, Cyborg is a HUGE draw in Brazil, some of the most known brazilian fighters at USA aren't that big in Brazil like Barao or Nunes but Cyborg everyone who did watch MMA at someday knows, also all numbers of her fights say otherwise, you are talking out of your ass here, sorry

Why would visitors click a Cyborg's thread if they were not interested?

Look at the thread views of Mike Perry, the guy who has been obviously pushed by the UFC, the guy who is allegedly "popular."

The numbers speak for themselves.

Except sherdog thread clicks aren't the numbers to study if you're seriously researching someone's drawing ability. Try looking up the numbers for her ppv's and the ratings of her TV fights.

Yeah, and I'm sure when she fights, you will tune in to watch her lose, too? :) Isn't that how Mayweather became popular?
Out of curiosity and i like watching freakshows. I know i shouldnt watch as she should not be allowed to compete like others, yeah, i want her to lose and be gone. Unfort, steroids do give you a big advantage.

Thats just.....

Facepalm.gif

Except sherdog thread clicks aren't the numbers to study if you're seriously researching someone's drawing ability. Try looking up the numbers for her ppv's and the ratings of her TV fights.

Only the UFC and the cable companies have the actual PPV numbers, and as far as I know, they do not release those numbers to the public. All the numbers that the public knows are guesses by, what's his name, Meltzer?

Back