CREED II

If you have seen CREED II, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
He should fight Clubber Lang's son in the next sequel and save Drago for the one after.

Also, if you look at the pic in the OP, you can see "Adonis Creed is the new champion"

The 3 keys to making this movie great.

good steroids
good soundtrack
good traning montages

It will only work if they make Ivan Drago unapologetic.

It would be glorious!
3e3869878cdbffffe971b9e4e83f4f62.jpg

"Americans make boxing fight with old champion and old champion die. In soviet russia old champion die with and without punches. Is normal. Maybe Americans have not understanding of boxing sport. Maybe Creeds son have not understanding. "

So wait..in the first film, they establish a future antagonist who defeats the protagonist in brutal fashion early on in the movie..yet they fail to use him?

Come on, guys.

Will watch regardless.

They need to bring back Carl Weathers to smash Khal Drago. Really, give the fans what they want to see. Wouldn't even be that far-fetched considering it's a Rocky film. Just get that bag without balls in the ring, and Creed will provide the ultimate gala spectacle.

It will only work if they make Ivan Drago unapologetic.

It would be glorious!
3e3869878cdbffffe971b9e4e83f4f62.jpg

"Americans make boxing fight with old champion and old champion die. In soviet russia old champion die with and without punches. Is normal. Maybe Americans have not understanding of boxing sport. Maybe Creeds son have not understanding. "

Hopefully he's the exact same in every way to IV, just older. Hopefully he's still rockin' that glorious flattop as well.

And hopefully they use DiCola's score for him.

I know it's probably not possible, but fuck, I'd love to see Brigitte Nielsen at least make a cameo.

loved the first film good cameos and music.

I couldnt give a monkey's butthole about the plot I only press 'play' on rocky movies for the training montages!! Of which Rocky IV is the best!

Saying that, Creed was pretty comparable to Southpaw for a boxing movie

Drago should uppercut everyone to death and get arrested. Then poop on Apollos grave

Fitting end to the series.

I couldnt give a monkey's butthole about the plot I only press 'play' on rocky movies for the training montages!! Of which Rocky IV is the best!

Saying that, Creed was pretty comparable to Southpaw for a boxing movie
Both of those movies were predictable and terrible

The fighter, is my favorite boxing movie. At least modern one. Raging Bull and the first Rocky are obviously great too

He should fight Clubber Lang's son in the next sequel and save Drago for the one after.

I realize your probably just being facetious but using the same exact story line twice would be bad.

We have to bring in Tommy Machine Gunn too.

That would require some really good CG.

Drago should uppercut everyone to death and get arrested. Then poop on Apollos grave

Fitting end to the series.

LMAO :D

I'm a fan of Stallone's testosterone-fueled soap operas. Hope the film won't be as predictable as it seems.

Drago by split decision.

All good Rocky movies fans don't count part V.

Yup! Even Stallone doesn't count it. Rocky went from brain damaged to the point of career end at the beggining of V to passing his medicals with flying colors when the board tries to withhold the boxing license from him in Rocky Balboa.

So wait..in the first film, they establish a future antagonist who defeats the protagonist in brutal fashion early on in the movie..yet they fail to use him?

Come on, guys.

Will watch regardless.
That's because Stallone wrote the script, trying to relive past glories.

They should leave this to Coogler, or failing that, another director/writer with a unique vision. I'm tired of seeing old man Stallone rehash his glory days.

Back