Credit to Herb Dean....

...for the quick slide-stoppage of the Poirier/Gaethje fight.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Gifs by @KazDibiase

We give Herb Dean his fair share of shit when he screws up.
We should also give him his respect for when he does an outstanding job, and its been a long since he's royally screwed up and that should be acknowledged.
How is that outstanding? It was a dumb fucking move, he could've hurt Justin and/or Dustin both with that clown shit.

justin was planning on no longer striking after that first punch, but yeah herb did good with the baseball slide lol.

He actually continued to bully me afterwards (nothing serious), but I appreciated what he did for me in that moment.
maybe he had the secret hots for you, but was a confused young lad & didn’t know how to externally express his suppressed internal emotions

maybe he had the secret hots for you, but was a confused young lad & didn’t know how to externally express his suppressed internal emotions

Lol It's possible... I'm sure he was dealing with some stuff at home. I don't want to speculate, but yeah...

Good shit by Herbert, looking like an A level athlete. Maybe he got off the weed.

Great elbow drop. Maybe he'll powerbomb the next KTFO fighter to end the match.

How is that outstanding? It was a dumb fucking move, he could've hurt Justin and/or Dustin both with that clown shit.

I'm surprised more people haven't pointed this out. I was going to start a thread this morning about how Dean's slide tackle could have injured Gaethje, who had his focus on his opponent.

Slide tackles are dangerous. Guys get rolled ankles and knee injuries from these.

Herb was absolutely right to stop the fight but he didn't have to go feet first into the winner.

Back