Crazy Questions about USADA Bones- Banned Substances? Exemptions?

I dunno
Don't call me

Did Jones get suspended because he did not disclose the "pills" that he was taking or is it because he tested positive for clomiphene and Letrozol?

If a fighter gets popped for a banned substance which said to be penis pills which happens contain an anti-estrogen blocker but does not produce test, and IF disclosed to USADA, would they make an exemption for it?

Later,
B
If you disclose you took something banned, without a valid excuse, you get a sanction. It doesn't matter if the test confirms this (Machida), or show nothing (Mirko).

Jones got suspended for testing positive for clomid and letro. In theory, had he made it to the fight, the AC could also have suspended him for not disclosing on a prefight medical (that was part of Anderson's problem - the benzos weren't banned, but he didn't disclose). And possibly for using something in S0 of the wada code, since the pill he took wasn't for use in humans.

Last edited:
Thanks for the breakdown! Just wondering if it was possible for some 'backdoor' way to get banned substances without the consequences.

Later,
B

Being a millionaire with millionaire siblings who got caught for PEDs it must be pretty easy to ask a sketchy chinese lab to make custom tainted dick pills. If they have the money for custom peds they have the money for custom tainted anything.

Later,
X, Sketchy Chinese Lab Technician

I would have taken a 2 year suspension for PEDs rather than telling the whole world I couldn't crack a phat one.

#Jon "No Bones" Jones

Later
V for Vagina!
Lol this is spot on.

Later,

VR

The guy is a millionaire and can get any doctor to prescribe him any kind of erectile dysfunction drug.

He was juicing and the drugs that were in his system are for post Cycle Therapy.

Only blind Jones nut Huggers cling to the dick pill story.

This, anyone saying anything else is delusional.

He juic, he suspen, he bac

Later,
AS

Back