CRA just told me I owe them 191$ ??

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Right out of the blue WTF

I just blew so much money and they decided to re evaluate my 2017 taxes TODAy funny it was right after I registered on the Cannabis NB website Some fucking bullshit

In may they said oh my mistake here's 6 dollars I can't even wipe my ass with 6 dollars and now they fuck me right in the ass and reach in and grap 191 not impressed FUCK EVERYTHING

Tell me more about this Cannabis NB website you speak of....

Tell them they owe you a blowjob. Chuckle for a second, then say it again with a straight face.

You forgot to declare how happy you were. Happiness is a taxable benefit now.

They need to house and provide for those ISIS returnees.

Oh Clippy!

1fc814836f04282aa4bc9b78ddef87e1.jpg

OP is mostly incomprehensible. Is this a Canadian thing?

LOL

I got a call the other day, "This is the IRS. A warrant has been issued for your arrest and your location and finances are being monitored. Call us right away..."

So I called, you can't really ignore something worded like that.
A series of Asian people with heavy accents in what sounded like a smallish area with fifty people all talking at once.
In every case they hung up on me when I threw the script back at them.

"Okay, sir. Is there any way I can find out if you really work for the IRS?"

"What would you need?"

"Your name? Social security number? Can you confirm your address for our records? ... etc"

Dude, that's like 11-1/2 grams of Royal High Super Skunk. Fuck them!

2vvwdps.jpg

Damn bro...couple hundred bucks stressing you out? Shit, you broke son

Right out of the blue WTF

I just blew so much money and they decided to re evaluate my 2017 taxes TODAy funny it was right after I registered on the Cannabis NB website Some fucking bullshit

In may they said oh my mistake here's 6 dollars I can't even wipe my ass with 6 dollars and now they fuck me right in the ass and reach in and grap 191 not impressed FUCK EVERYTHING

Why do you have to pay into the Community Reinvestment Act?

Yeah but that's Canadian dollars, right? I mean, that's only like $1.18 in real dollars......

LOL

I got a call the other day, "This is the IRS. A warrant has been issued for your arrest and your location and finances are being monitored. Call us right away..."

So I called, you can't really ignore something worded like that.
A series of Asian people with heavy accents in what sounded like a smallish area with fifty people all talking at once.
In every case they hung up on me when I threw the script back at them.

"Okay, sir. Is there any way I can find out if you really work for the IRS?"

"What would you need?"

"Your name? Social security number? Can you confirm your address for our records? ... etc"

That scam has been going on for years.

I'm pretty sure you could wipe your ass with $6 if it was in ones and you taped them together

That's like 6 orders of chickdn mcnuggets, enough to feed you and your cats for a few hours

Back