Cowboy vs Brown fan Faceoff Poster *UFC206WOT*

Where my job at UFC?

TIF73bX.png
this horrendous shoop didn't get enough attention so you made a thread for it?

<21>

giphy.gif

Is this a real thing?

this horrendous shoop didn't get enough attention so you made a thread for it?

He posted this in another thread and then made a separate thread for it, you say?

giphy.gif

Is this a real thing?

He posted this in another thread and then made a separate thread for it, you say?
No I made a thread. Then posted my shop in another one later

You can't post the same pic twice now? Lol.

No I made a thread. Then posted my shop in another one later

You can't post the same pic twice now? Lol.
Basically, we don't need a new thread for every single shoop someone makes. That would be chaos.

Basically, we don't need a new thread for every single shoop someone makes. That would be chaos.
If this rule changes though, will you let me know?

I've got a couple of shoop threads I'd like to make.

If this rule changes though, will you let me know?

I've got a couple of shoop threads I'd like to make.
The way I see it, if you have a thread on a *subject* that generates multiple shoops, that's fine. But a "here is my shoop" thread doesn't really cut it. Even your shoops, as wonderful as they are, probably should be gathered together in a shrine-thread instead of one by one. Or, for the time being, I suppose you could make one mega thread in MMA P&M that is solely devoted to your own impressive shoop library.

The way I see it, if you have a thread on a *subject* that generates multiple shoops, that's fine. But a "here is my shoop" thread doesn't really cut it. Even your shoops, as wonderful as they are, probably should be gathered together in a shrine-thread instead of one by one. Or, for the time being, I suppose you could make one mega thread in MMA P&M that is solely devoted to your own impressive shoop library.
no no no, I like the "one by one" idea, and I'll start over from the beginning.

I've only uploaded 1400+ images to my imgur account :D

but joking aside, I understand. Threads like "Kastle Khabib" are fine though right?

Back