Cowboy Oliveira sleeps LaFlare, first time ever finished.

Dan is a fucking idiot.
The dude kicks him in the balls, he sees it and goes "it was legal" to Almeida. LOL wtf?
Eyepoke was there, aswell.

And Keith Peterson missed a illegal knee in some different fight, Stann pointed it out. Really shitty reffing.

Or the time almedia got rocked and had Rivera in the fence and Dan broke them apart I was like WTF, them.ounks dictate the fight
Fuck herb,dan,and small John,

That fight had to go one of two ways...LaFlare wrestlefucking Cowboy for 3 rounds, or Cowboy getting a KO. I am glad we got the KO.

I have no hate for LaFlare, I love watching Cowboy because he is exciting.

Dan is a fucking idiot.
The dude kicks him in the balls, he sees it and goes "it was legal" to Almeida. LOL wtf?
Eyepoke was there, aswell.

And Keith Peterson missed a illegal knee in some different fight, Stann pointed it out. Really shitty reffing.
Dan is the worst ref with the lowest IQ in the business, no contest.

he's an american cop, we should just be glad he didn't pull out his gun and blast Oliveira plus a couple of women in the first few rows for good measure

Not sure if you're serious, if so, you're a moron.

Not sure if you're serious, if so, you're a moron.

Yes, I seriously thought John would pull his gun out in the ring (I know he had it on him somewhere) and blast Cowboy. I'm a moron.

He seems to have a history with Brazilians.

DrDyHI2.gif

DrDyHI2">[GIF] All this talk on how Conor KO'd Aldo but what about Big John's illegal knee to a downed opponent

This is the best angle. Clearly a ko'd from Big John. Someone that size doesn't know their own strength, kinda like when I choke slam my cat thinking it doesn't hurt her until we found out she had broken ribs lol.

Perfect ending. Fuck that boring ass grinding wrestle shit.

Pretty much the only correct pick I made last night

Oliveira is a good fighter, deserves to be ranked.

This is the best angle. Clearly a ko'd from Big John. Someone that size doesn't know their own strength, kinda like when I choke slam my cat thinking it doesn't hurt her until we found out she had broken ribs lol.

Why are you chokeslamming your cat....

Lol fkn Laflare with the "HERE'S MY FUCKIN FACE TRY TO HIT IT" strategy

he's an american cop, we should just be glad he didn't pull out his gun and blast Oliveira plus a couple of women in the first few rows for good measure

You're an idiot.

not just women, also some black and latino guys watching, and then putting a knfe or gun around them
thanx BJM

Really glad to see Cowboy going on a run. He got a lot of unnecessary hate after the Will Brooks fight. He missed weight, likely because of the long plane ride like he said and failing to plan ahead, then the commission wouldn't even let him fully rehydrate because of it. He gained no major advantage in the process having to go in depleted, yet everyone treated him like he was fucking Rumble at WW. Brooks made it personal, so Cowboy responded. Then he went up to WW. It's exactly what you'd hope for from someone who missed weight once. They admit their mistake, move up a division, start wrecking shit and don't let it happen again.

This is funny, but truthfully you can see the asshole cop in BJM every time he refs. That unearned sense of self-satisfaction is written all over his face. Then he barks orders for no reason, long before fighters need warnings about something. And yeah, he's way too physical any time he intervenes. You saw it here with him pushing a dude who was in the middle of a Hunt walkoff, fucking up the aesthetics of the KO. He's a cop. He wants to be involved and make sure everyone knows he's in charge.

Boxing fans are more aware of this in general but the sign of a good referee is that you don't notice them. It's like they're not even there, until their instruction or actions are needed. BJM is the exact opposite of that. You could never be more aware of a ref's presence. No idea how people started thinking he's some great ref.

Lol fkn Laflare with the "HERE'S MY FUCKIN FACE TRY TO HIT IT" strategy

That little shuffle/stutter step type deal he did before rushing in really makes the exchange look pretty comical. The dude with exaggerated movements storming in with his chin wide open while his opponent just stands there waiting for the uppercut. Almost like what you expect to see in a movie.

Looks like Cowboy Oliveira has bounced back from his loss to Cowboy Cerrrone in impressive fashion, having not lost a fight since (4-0-0-1[No contest]).

With a KO win over a ranked opponent who had only lost to Maia, and never been finished is Cowboy on a path to test his skills against Welterweight's elite fighters?

Discuss.

I'd like him to fight Covington. I think my boi can beat him.

giphy.gif

This is funny, but truthfully you can see the asshole cop in BJM every time he refs. That unearned sense of self-satisfaction is written all over his face. Then he barks orders for no reason, long before fighters need warnings about something. And yeah, he's way too physical any time he intervenes. You saw it here with him pushing a dude who was in the middle of a Hunt walkoff, fucking up the aesthetics of the KO. He's a cop. He wants to be involved and make sure everyone knows he's in charge.
I made a joke about it while being obtuse. I didn't think anyone was dumb enough to actually be real with it. Thanks for proving me wrong.

Back