"Cowboy" Donald Cerrone vs "Platinum" Mike Perry

Because the first time they stepped up the competition on Perry gave him a top 15 guy, he got schooled by Alan Jouban. That's why.
It's too soon for him to get Ponzinibbio. Platinum gonna get stopped in that one.

How come almost no one talks about wanting to see this fight? If these guys win their next matches, then this is the fight TO MAKE.
I was talking about this the other day on reddit and people were pissed that I said Perry would win via body shots...

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Alan Jouban dissected Perry. Cerrone would destroy him.
That was a good loss and great learning experience for Perry. He'll be a better fighter because of that fight

Big wins like what? It's not even like Cerrone is a former champion or anything and he's fighting Darren f'n Till next. Perry on the other hand is fighting a guy ranked #9, a victory over him should be more than enough to secure a fight with Donald.

Dumb. Ponz is #9 based on an upset shock win. It remains to be seen if he can hold such a spot.

Cowboy would likely have had a title shot had he beaten Lawler in his last fight, which btw was very competitive. Perry isn't even remotely in the same picture yet, he's just after creeping into the top #15 by beating nobodies and losing to a nobody on the way.

Dumb. Ponz is #9 based on an upset shock win. It remains to be seen if he can hold such a spot.

Cowboy would likely have had a title shot had he beaten Lawler in his last fight, which btw was very competitive. Perry isn't even remotely in the same picture yet, he's just after creeping into the top #15 by beating nobodies and losing to a nobody on the way.

Cerrone wouldn't have deserved a title shot even if he had beaten Lawler. Dude was coming off a loss.

Regardless of why Ponz is ranked #9, he's officially in the top ten. Cerrone is fighting a nobody right now, that's not a reason to reject a fight with Perry. He just said himself rankings don't mean shit to him anyway.

Cerrone wouldn't have deserved a title shot even if he had beaten Lawler. Dude was coming off a loss.

Regardless of why Ponz is ranked #9, he's officially in the top ten. Cerrone is fighting a nobody right now, that's not a reason to reject a fight with Perry. He just said himself rankings don't mean shit to him anyway.

Pardon, I meant Masvidal not Lawler

Cerrone is fighting Till because it's an EU event and apart from Gunnar there are fuck all other european options. Also according to Cowboy a couple of top 10 guys turned him down.

Perry needs to get some big wins under his belt before he gets Cowboy. Been can crushing up until now

Cmon now.

I love me some cowboy, but everyone and their dog knows that he wants no part of PMP.

He chose to fight Till. Till. Let that sink in. Till.

Perry is on same card. Yet he is fighting till.

Replies like these always show how dumb a lot of MMA fans are. Every fight is different and the outcome of any previous fight (even losses against lesser fighters) doesn't dictate how any future fight will go.
Keep telling yourself that.. If that was Cerrone, Perry woulda got choked out once it hit the mat.

<NoneOfMy>

Makes sense. Let Donald derail another hype train. Till , Perry, then match with Thompson - Masvidal or Maya - Cilvington winner, title shot.

The first exchange would have Donald on queer street and then Mike would take advantage to finish

THE END

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back