Covington responds to Bispings roasting him

Covington vs Bisping - Who wins in an actual fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just realized that we are probably getting "trash talk" between Woodley, Covington and Usman for about a year in the WW division... It doesn't get any worse than that.
<2>

Remember that time Bisping got absolutely torched by two welterweights in a row?

The fight immediately prior, a 45 year old, retiring, #13 ranked Dan Hendo on a multi year career skid nearly murdered him.

It's just time to settle in to retirement. Bisping doesn't need any more fights.

Dudes wearing sunglasses in doors during an interview. He already lost.

Bisping with ongoing beefs with ATT alums Yoel, Masvidal and Colby.
and Lombard too. Don't forget the poison drawf quote and Lombard saying Bisping has small hands

No he didn't. Bisping has no room to talk when it comes to trash talking. That's why everything he said was without substance.

He turned him into a stuttering little bumblefuck though so he clearly did.

Dislike both.

Mike would stuff the TD’s and piece him up badly.

LOL @ Colby trying to go blow for blow with one of the best shit talkers in the business.

Huggington couldn't even get through his own rehearsed post fight lines without stuttering...

Mm m mother...mother fucker. LMAO. Classic moment.

I’m going to enjoy listening to Bisping destroy Colby in the podcast

giphy.gif

Anyone got a link to the original interview? I ain't seen this but bisp merkin colby sounds piss funny <45>

I'd watch, and with interest, but I don't see Bisping making 180lbs.

Bisping ruined his 'special moment'.

As for Bisping's 'professionalism', his job is to make quality TV entertainment. He accomplished that. FS1 liked it enough to tweet out the exchange with the simple heading 'you're welcome'. Only snowflakes are whining about it.

Back