Counting calories is life changing

HatchetHarry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why did I wait so long? I’ve always just ate large portions of healthy food and would commonly eat 5 lbs of meat throughout the day. I’ve been stuck at 205 6’ for a long time but started eating a carnivorous diet at 1800 calories a day and am down to 193 with my abs starting to show. Energy is through the roof as well.

OK Joe Rogan.
tenor.gif

1800 calories is ridiculously low.

1800 calories is ridiculously low.

Eh, depends on his expenditure. If he's losing weight but largely sedentary, 1800 is probably a good place to be.

When I count calories, I try to keep it between 1800 and 2200, even though I'm active enough to lose weight at up to 3,000.

why would you want to be under 200 pounds?

real men are 200+

Eh, depends on his expenditure. If he's losing weight but largely sedentary, 1800 is probably a good place to be.

When I count calories, I try to keep it between 1800 and 2200, even though I'm active enough to lose weight at up to 3,000.

I should probably increase it. I walk approx 7 miles at work in the ER(Nurse) 3x a week. I do ICF 5x5 3 times a week and I row 30 min sessions 4 times a week on the concept 2 which usually says I burn 400 calories.

Hey @Madmick come in here and do your job. Take these bullshit carnivorous diet threads to the D&S section where they belong, right?

So are you slim and sexy yet?

1,800 calories is crazy low for a 200 lb man who works out.

So are you slim and sexy yet?

I'm down to 220 from 265, but my weight loss has stalled since I moved. I need to get back to it.

Need to lose another 50 pounds or so.

are you using a calorie counting app? Personally that was the difference maker for me. Shortly after I got a fitness tracker (Garmin 920X) that I use to record all my cardio activities I downloaded and synced it to a "my fitness pal" app and it really helped change my diet a lot. Also helps track the macros as well as other dietary tracking. Probably one of the best things I've ever done.

I'm down to 220 from 265, but my weight loss has stalled since I moved. I need to get back to it.

Need to lose another 50 pounds or so.
I'm currently doing IF and I don't bother to count calories but I am still burning fat

Back