Coulter Worries "Big Sell Out is Coming"

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ted Danson with a wig is all about herself and ratings. Nothing more, nothing less. She'll say anything to get into the news.

76d625319153063821e450d8c89dbbb1_original.

Coulture is all about herself and ratings. Nothing more, nothing less. She'll say anything to get into the news.

Drumpf is all about himself and ratings. Nothing more, nothing less. He'll say anything to get into the news.

The irony is blinding.

big sellout is coming

big adams apple is already here.

quick anecdote:

ann coulter was invited to speak at my alma mater by the college republicans. one of my friends was a member and he said she did a before and after meeting with the club. i asked him how it went and he described her as a "chain-smoking bitch."

Then clever Annie goes on to tweet "Oh well. The voters did what we could. If Trump sells out, it's not our fault."

Uh, no princess, it kind of is your fault for voting for a con man charlatan hucketer fraud, who has no history of being anything other than a CON MAN CHARLATAN HUCKSTER FRAUD.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/308615-coulter-big-sell-out-coming-from-trump-on-immigration

Victim blaming
occurs when the victim of a crime or any wrongful act is held entirely or partially responsible for the harm that befell them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming

If Anne truly wants a fire breathing Republican who will take a hard stance on issues she's concerned about, and that Trump's platform ran on, then yes, she has every reason so far to worry about a sell out as a more Conciliatory Trump shuffling his way into the oval office.

Doesn't mean she's correct, doesn't mean she's wrong. It's just a fucking opinion that you put too much emphasis on for your own narrative;s purposes.

From a right leaning moderates perspective 50% Trump follow through is still better than 100% Hillary follow through because at least some of your concerns will get addressed in some fashion rather than simply ignored.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back