Could you see Floyd stopping Conor ?

J

JollyRants

mcgregor-vs-mayweather.jpg
I mean Floyd hasnt stop noone in years but look at the opposition hes faced in the last 10 years Marcos Maidana, Manny Pacquiao, Andre Berto, Canelo Alvarez, Robert Guerrero, Miguel Cotto, Victor Ortiz, Shane Mosley, Juan Marquez, Ricky Hatton. Conor is basically a amature in there compared to these guys. How you see the fight going and could you see a stoppage from Floyd ?

Jesus Christ you're the #1 Flomo on here

Floyd will be lucky to make it out of the ring standing under his own strength.

Nate almost KO'd him with a 1-2. Floyd finishes him with ease.

I can see Conor getting lit up for 5 rounds and retiring on his stool, for a Floyd TKO victory.

OP, it's a fight that kinda flew under the radar, but did you happen to see Diaz/Conor I where Conor started diving for Nate's legs like his life depended on it?

Conor gassed out after fighting at a pace he dictated after 7 minutes with Nate. How is he going to last 36 minutes, in reaction mode, against Floyd?

Much easier to envision Conor collapsing in exhaustion by round 5 than going all 12.

Yep. I would love to see the body shot statistics if he didn't stop him though.

I can see Conor getting lit up for 5 rounds and retiring on his stool, for a Floyd TKO victory.
The thing is - he wouldn't make it back to his stool. As soon as Floyd lands cleanly at the beginning of the first round, what is he going to do? He can't shoot for a takedown to try to avoid being KO'd and he will just get the shit beaten out of him. Or, he may just lay down and tap.

Not from a legit punch, but if Conor decides to go all out attack on Floyd, then I could see him gassing and potentially getting stopped.

anyone who doesn't think so has never watched boxing.

he probably wouldn't knock him out with a single punch, but floyd would literally be landing at will. he can throw a 10 punch combo and land all of them perfectly.

this fight is over the second floyd decides so and lights him up.

DUHHH

connah will gas by the 5th
And Mayweather will stop carrying him by 7th
Conor will be finished by the 9th

Both hug and kiss
Floyd goes with 60m+
Conor goes home with 15m
Dana goes home with 10m

I can see Conor crying in his corner and them having to rob a bottle of milk from his son to shove in his pie hole to shut him up and screaming stop the fight stop the fight Floyd is picking on me.
lol, Dee has to bring his son up there to tell Conor to stop acting like a baby

Nate almost KO'd him with a 1-2. Floyd finishes him with ease.

Dumbest thing I've seen all day. You're comparing the power of a 6'1 180lb fighter to a guy who is 5'7, 150lbs walking around, and is known for never over committing on heavy shots due to his hand issues.

Floyd won't stop Conor. He's going to play the game like he always does and win a uncompetitive fight.

If he wanted to. But More than likely he'll just embarrass Conor for 12 rounds to prove a point...

Back