Could watch this over and over again

You know what I could watch over and over and over and over again?

05-abigail-ratchford.gif

PS you're all welcome, it took me like three mins to find this gem and her gems.

Not to mention the fact that you think you accomplished something in life because you have a big amount of posts in an online forum.
All good tho, you'll learn not to take your internet ways so serious.

Postcount pwns are unbecoming. You know what's not unbecoming? Post 36 by yours truly. Enjoy, I am the cleaner when it comes to saving threads.

Not to mention the fact that you think you accomplished something in life because you have a big amount of posts in an online forum.
All good tho, you'll learn not to take your internet ways so serious.
The good 'ol post count cop-out.

large_nevermind.gif

Who da fook does he tink he is? Copycat.

Saving threads is like saving lives, except I think we, the thread savers, are more important.

"Doctor we're in the middle of a heart transplant, the patient is about to flatline if you don't do something asap."

"Hold on a sec I need to post some gifs and cleverly worded posts to save this thread first."

Saving threads is like saving lives, except I think we, the thread savers, are more important.

"Doctor we're in the middle of a heart transplant, the patient is about to flatline if you don't do something asap."

"Hold on a sec I need to post some gifs and cleverly worded posts to save this thread first."

It is our duty, to do what is best, for the greater good of our beloved Boxing forum.
Let it consume you, let it marinate. Masticate the sweet flavors of the fairer sex.
200w.webp
EDIT: upgraded
0000.gif

Last edited:
It is our duty, to do what is best, for the greater good of our beloved Boxing forum.
Let it consume you, let it marinate. Masticate the sweet flavos of the fairer sex.
200w.webp
200.webp

We did it again my friend, we Winston Wolf'd another thread in dire need of help.

Let it consume you, let it marinate. Masticate the sweet flavos of the fairer sex.
200w.webp
200.webp

could watch this over and over again.

200w.webp
200.webp
I can confirm....

have watched this over and over.

I got this song playing-

I enjoy how it syncs up with the first girl.

I can confirm....

have watched this over and over.

I got this song playing-

I enjoy how it syncs up with the first girl.

WOW, it does! You sir are onto something!

Sorry, what? I was watching that gif over and over.

tumblr_nkhshfNeEZ1sis8guo1_500.gif

Thread officially saved, carry on ladies.

Last edited:
Back