Could Mickey Mouse clear the women's 145 division?

rantajuoppo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could Mickey Mouse beat 145 pound Cyborg? IMO not. The size difference is bigger than the gender difference, the latter is practically non-existent IMO.

I doubt it. Cyborg probably has 3 times more testosterone than MM

what division is there?

I don't know about Mickey, but Minnie Mouse has a great chance.

also wasteland would have worked too

He probably could. But he should give us that Cruz rematch he promised us a few years ago.

latest

Mickey Mouse couldnt beat shit...

But Popeye could beat Cormier

what disrespect for you to say about the great mickey mouse, he owns the disneyland division. c'mon man.

Sherdog is getting trashy.

I mean, it was always trashy. But damn.

I doubt it. Cyborg probably has 3 times more testosterone than MM

Then she shouldn't have ended up underneath Gina Carano in mount or needed three rounds to put away Toughman contestant Tonya Evinger.

He probably could. But he should give us that Cruz rematch he promised us a few years ago.

There's no 'probably' to it. It's common sense. A top 100 Flyweight could clean out the women's 145 division, let alone the #1.

i mean considering there are like 3 fighters in the division im pretty sure the flu could clear out womens145

If I feel I could k.o cyborg. Than mighty mouse would destroy her.

MM would run circles around Cyborg. Also, he would KO her whenever, wherever... and won't get touched doing it.

Could Mickey Mouse beat 145 pound Cyborg? IMO not. The size difference is bigger than the gender difference, the latter is practically non-existent IMO.
He rapes all of them missing 1 arm.

He could clear the top 10 in 5 min, 30sec a piece. One after the other.

And most of them would be in a coma.

Then she shouldn't have ended up underneath Gina Carano in mount or needed three rounds to put away Toughman contestant Tonya Evinger.
Or maybe she let Gina mount her. I know I'd let her mount me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back