Could Joe Rogan win UFC 1?

black belch

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If you teleport Joe Rogan to UFC 1, with his black belt + extensive No Gi training and TKD background, I think he'd beat Hoyce.

I love sherdog.

No tank would have rolled him like one of his edgy bra joints

If you teleport Joe Rogan to UFC 1, with his black belt + extensive No Gi training and TKD background, I think he'd beat Hoyce.

Joe has the jits, plus the striking that Royce lacked. Also, Joe could have gotten inside to use that reach advantage.

Shamrock would have beat the shit out of him.

It's impossible to say since he's never fought.

For all his training, he may not have what it takes to compete.

I think his skill set is advanced enough to absolutely steamroll UFC 1, but it's silly to assume he can fight professionally.

Jimmerson is the only guy Hogan has a shot of beating.

Joe gets flattened by everybody else, even Tuli and especially Hoyce.

You guys are funny.

Yes and Joe is annoying me lately. He would have dominated. Royce fought like a low level blue belt back then.

Joe has the jits, plus the striking that Royce lacked. Also, Joe could have gotten inside to use that reach advantage.

Joe has a jits record of 0-0-0

I know of schools that won't award a blue belt unless you have wins in competition

No. This is mainly because Joe Rogan does not have a time machine (That I know of). If either you or Joe Rogan have a time machine, please let me know. I have some business in the past that I need to take care of...

He couldn't win a comedy contest much less a fight

His mma Bjj now is likely better than Royce's was then. He has better stand up than Royce. So it wouldn't be a ridiculous stance to take.

Back