could chael sonnen neutralize the wrestling of DC

dc vs sonnen

• Total voters
His grappling is a lot better than it used to be. I still don't think there's any chance of him surviving against DC but I do think he out wrestles most heavyweights

Chael has been a top wrestler for a long time. He always placed in the top of the brackets in tough competition.

To ts, no. DC is bigger, stronger, and better.

Chael has been a top wrestler for a long time. He always placed in the top of the brackets in tough competition.

To ts, no. DC is bigger, stronger, and better.

Yeah but his ground game was garbage compared to how it is now. I guess it's not totally relevant but he could jump guillotine like he did to shogun

i think no.

<JerryWWF>What a stupid thread.

If you can out wrestle Shael or end up on top of him you have a strong chance of beating him.

" you think no " ??

<26> Yeah, no shit.

Rashad was roiding around that time

Chael beats Rashad with ease today

Rashad is a can now

No. Rashad is a better wrestler than Shael. But his fight iq has gone to shit. If he goes back to wrestling he beats Shael again. This is speaking as a Shael fan. Rashad has better standup and wrestling.

<Fedor23> But he is worn.

Daniel+Cormier+Bodyslams+Dan+Henderson+UFC+173.gif

We saw what DC did to Henderson... come on now! It looked like a man was assulting a child.

daniel-cormier-slams-dan-henderson.jpg

i wish that slam KO hendo. If i was GOD i would of made it happen

DC would do Chael like a dinner if he only had one leg. Stop asking stupid questions and go eat your porridge!

DC survives as long as he doesn't walk the streets of West Linn, Oregon by himself.

Chael's defensive wrestling isnt actually that good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back