Cotto Signed Glove Giveaway

winner should auction glove off on ebay and give proceeds to puerto rican charity org after that hurricane.

frame them or something

Then why can't the first winner just frame it? He can't be the one expected to raise money for charity and have to give up the glove to another fan, which he is himself (fan). Cotto or somebody rich should auction to raise money, and Im sure they are already doing it too. We can raise money without having to take a glove away from a fan.

Then why can't the first winner just frame it? He can't be the one expected to raise money for charity and have to give up the glove to another fan, which he is himself (fan). Cotto or somebody rich should auction to raise money, and Im sure they are already doing it too. We can raise money without having to take a glove away from a fan.

hey saku why dont you calm down. if you win you can do whatever you want, alright? feel better now?
holy shit

winner should auction glove off on ebay and give proceeds to puerto rican charity org after that hurricane.
Fuck that. If I win it, I will spend many hours pretending one of my arms is possessed with the spirit of Miguel Cotto. I WILL wear it out in public.

Fuck that. If I win it, I will spend many hours pretending one of my arms is possessed with the spirit of Miguel Cotto. I WILL wear it out in public.

<5>

make sure you talk in third person as well like miguel cotto talks about miguel cotto

2v3h2sw.png

convert
Estimated value of the signed glove is N/A

Last edited:
Any Terence "Bud" Crawford gloves to spare?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back