Cormier has horrible striking defense

yep, terrible head movement. Stipe can tee off until wrestling kicks in.

No secret that Cormier doesn't have great striking defense, but it looked really, really bad against Volkan

For the first 3 and half minutes he just walked towards him chin high eating punches.

I'm curious to see what he plans vs Stipe. He isn't going to get taken down like Volkan. If Cormier plans to walk forward and clinch like the Volkan fight, he's going to get flatlines in a round or two.

Stipe got better boxing, more power, better wrestling, better head movement, etc compared to Volkan.

DC is going to get slept.

Convince me otherwise you fucking goods.

Convince yourself. Who cares what you think, and why on Earth would anyone waste their time wanting to change your mind? I think DC will win in a decision, but you thinking Stipe is the greatest thing ever, doesn't concern me. 2 fights ago Stipe was just champion, 2 fights later he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

DC doesn't have horrible striking defense, he's just FAT, OLD, and has SHORTER REACH than all of his opponents.

Anyone with those disadvantages is going to get lit the fuck up.

That DC is as successful as he is is a testament to his wrestling and willpower.

Dude, I don't know what to say. Watch DCs head movement when he is going against Volkan. It's terrible. He's never had good head movement or good striking defense.

All of the too level guys at AKA have the same.problem with Khabib being the worst at it.

Convince yourself. Who cares what you think, and why on Earth would anyone waste their time wanting to change your mind? I think DC will win in a decision, but you thinking Stipe is the greatest thing ever, doesn't concern me. 2 fights ago Stipe was just champion, 2 fights later he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

If you've ever read my posts on sherdog, I usually shit on Stipe

Lmao @ me saying he's the greatest thing ever

First time I've ever been accused of that

If you've ever read my posts on sherdog, I usually shit on Stipe

Lmao @ me saying he's the greatest thing ever

First time I've ever been accused of that

LoL... That's pretty damn narcissistic, to think I follow what anyone on sherdog says about anything? I probably have read a post of yours before, who the fuck knows? Who cares? You ain't that important that I'm gonna remember. You're laughing at me saying "best thing ever"... OK. Well here's the deal. DC is considered by many to be "best ever"... and you're saying Stipe is going to sleep him. Now, just try and imagine why I said that. Go ahead, it may hurt a little, but I think you can get there.

Nobody is accusing you of anything. You aren't on trial, and there are no police, or judge's to debate it. I said what I said for a reason. God I hate having to be so damn literal about the tiniest things when talking to people on here. The pointless shit that gets pointed out in a discussion is bizarre on the internet.

LoL... That's pretty damn narcissistic, to think I follow what anyone on sherdog says about anything? I probably have read a post of yours before, who the fuck knows? Who cares? You ain't that important that I'm gonna remember. You're laughing at me saying "best thing ever"... OK. Well here's the deal. DC is considered by many to be "best ever"... and you're saying Stipe is going to sleep him. Now, just try and imagine why I said that. Go ahead, it may hurt a little, but I think you can get there.

Nobody is accusing you of anything. You aren't on trial, and there are no police, or judge's to debate it. I said what I said for a reason. God I hate having to be so damn literal about the tiniest things when talking to people on here. The pointless shit that gets pointed out in a discussion is bizarre on the internet.

Man, nobody said you followed me?

I see why you got yellows lol

Just bizzare

Back