Cop Hailed as Hero for Not Committing Crime

Seriously? This happens everyday. No hero label necessary, just an officer putting up with assholes, which they do everyday.

With all the cops committing crimes in the police thread maybe he should be considered a hero. Pretty sad.

It's pretty bad but the drunk guy crawling on his hands and knees sobbing and then getting lit up takes the cake for me.

Walter Scott shooting as well.
Cop not charged in hallway incident. Someone else said it but the fact that civilian police have easier shoot/dont shoot rules than soldiers in combat is insane!

There is no justification for it at all. The cops needs to be fired. I was referring to the fact of it not being a video showing a cop shoot someone just for talking shit.
But it is someone being shot just for talking ...but not talking shit, talking nice.

You don't get to say 'well the police had a report at some point earlier that made them scared so that means the guy was not just talking'.

The guy was unarmed and just talking and got shot. Those are the facts. if you want to say the cops mental state was one of fear due to what he was told earlier that can be true but that does not change the FACT that he shot a guy sitting on his bum, hands up and just talking. The guy was doing nothing else and is not responsible for the fear in the cops head.

There is no justification for it at all. The cops needs to be fired. I was referring to the fact of it not being a video showing a cop shoot someone just for talking shit.

quit and take that L homey. you lost... lol

This is how you beat racism. Be a fucking grown up and take it, then move on. Twitter wars just inflame everything with endless accusations.

I promise you that a white police officer has killed a black man for merely words. It happens more than you think. All these assholes have to do is fabricate some story like he saw the black guy go for a shiny thing in his waistband.
Actually it doesn't happen more than you think.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/?noredirect=on

In fact it doesn't happen very often at all. 987 police shootings in 2017 out of a population of 325 million. The odds of getting wasted by the popo are astronomically low. You have a 0.000303692307692% chance of being shot by the police in this country... Actually less than that if you are black because only 223 of the 987 people killed where black.

Maybe you are just a copsucker statist who doesn't understand how police trample on people's rights every day?

You've got it quite wrong. I am entirely on the side that believes that the police do all sorts of bad things to people and need to be reigned in. I'm merely pointing out that coming into a thread with a bunch of "I promise you!" talk is all but completely non-productive.

So this story the other day, the female cop can get it.
<datassdom>

Why is this particular incident worthy of the PO being a hero?
I have seen plenty of videos where a white male cop takes verbal abuse from black men and women without resorting to violence.

Becsuse all white men are evil.

You've got it quite wrong. I am entirely on the side that believes that the police do all sorts of bad things to people and need to be reigned in. I'm merely pointing out that coming into a thread with a bunch of "I promise you!" talk is all but completely non-productive.

Not only is it reality, I've seen it with my own eyes. I was part of the first amendment audit movement for a long time, and I saw things that would make you sick to your stomach.

The police state loves to abuse everyone, but young black teens, who they know haven't got the means to get good legal representation, are the worst victims.

White people: blacks should respect the police more.
Black people applaud a black officer.
White people: wait... No. Not that one.

Annnnnd the cop is a black woman. Was kind of skeptical as soon as I saw the Yahoo link that there was some kind of agenda here.

Kudos for staying calm, even though white cops are called racial slurs every minute in the hood and beyond.

Last edited:
White people: blacks should respect the police more.
Black people applaud a black officer.
White people: wait... No. Not that one.
Nah, that's not what's going on here.
She got heralded as a hero for something that occurs every day. She didn't lose here cool? She must be special.
Sounds like the racism of low expectations from where I'm sitting.

It's fucking yahoo lol. I have their page for my news during work.

They even give front page stories if a black boy holds a door for an elderly woman or walks her across the street. Like it's some amazing feat.

Yahoo Libs "hey everyone! Look at this black kid doing something ordinary and decent!"

The true discrimation of low expectations
Yahoo news has a black fetish where they are either perpetual victims or to be admired and worshipped.

Back