Cop given light sentence of 2 years probation for attempted murder

Ok so she had led the doorway some time before he drive in and presumptively had stabbed himself beforee that

The charge: Timothy Stuart Taylor, 57, was charged with one count of felony criminal mischief and one count of misdemeanor driving under the influence in connection to a November crash in Milton.

For starters, you'd have to established that the charge is anomalous compared to similar incidents. I looked up some news stories about people ramming into houses. In this news story, there's a dispute between a few people, in anger the man repeatedly rams a car into a house, rams the car into cop cars, attempts to assault the people inside the house, and the car fucking explodes and the house catches on fire. A worst situation on all counts, yet the charge was only destruction of property and burglary. So I don't see this supposed favouritism buddy.

There's no comparison bud. First off, there's no video evidence like in the case I linked. Secondly, in the pic shown there, the damage appears to be significantly less than in the video I posted. Watch the video I linked carefully. The woman is standing in the doorway right before the cop accelerates. No more than 15 seconds pass in the time from when she was standing in the doorway to the moment he stepped on the gas. With the force he hit the house with he could have caved in the roof or gone right through and killed her. Attempted murder.
The charge: Timothy Stuart Taylor, 57, was charged with one count of felony criminal mischief and one count of misdemeanor driving under the influence in connection to a November crash in Milton.

For starters, you'd have to established that the charge is anomalous compared to similar incidents. I looked up some news stories about people ramming into houses. In this news story, there's a dispute between a few people, in anger the man repeatedly rams a car into a house, rams the car into cop cars, attempts to assault the people inside the house, and the car fucking explodes and the house catches on fire. A worst situation on all counts, yet the charge was only destruction of property and burglary. So I don't see this supposed favouritism buddy.

15 Seconda at 2 miles an hour she should move how far?

176 feet. Whoops. 44 feet. Messed up. Half drunk here

10 seconds?
30 feet

15 Seconda at 2 miles an hour she should move how far?

176 feet. Whoops. 44 feet. Messed up. Half drunk here

10 seconds?
30 feet
Clearly you are half drunk because once that door closed it was unclear whether she moved or not except for the fact that she wasn't injured. Attempted murder should have been the charge as he was clearly aiming for where she'd been standing only moments prior.

Back