Convict Claims Wes Watson Is A Fraud

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
I know Wes Watson is pretty popular around here so I figured i'd share this video
This dude Powder is nowhere near as popular as Wes but his stories are way better, dude has been through some wild situations, including being attacked and stabbed 11 times by the Aryan Brotherhood on a couple different occasions
He was a heavy hitter for PEN1(the real gang from the movie Shot Caller) until he dropped out after the AB put a green light on him over a personal beef between a couple convicts

Anyhoo, he was asked about Wes Watson and he says no one in power has ever hearda this dude and his stories are bullshit

The quality is low tech as fuck cause hes still in prison but the insane stories are worth a listen

I'm not entirely sure what's going on here but...

I don't know who's more of a loser

1. The guy who pretends to have been in jail who hasn't.
2. The Aryan guy who's keeping tabs on who's in prison and wants to be hard
3. The guy hosting a show to get the Kardashian News fluff on prisoners
4. The guy who wants to watches TMZ jail edition
5. Me who clicked a thread, realized what it was and still watched the video in entirety

Watson became old fast. I get that he tries to motivate people but try to come up with something fresh

But I gotta admit, his “I know MMA. I’m a bad motherfucker was pretty hilarious.”

I know Wes Watson is pretty popular around here so I figured i'd share this video
This dude Powder is nowhere near as popular as Wes but his stories are way better, dude has been through some wild situations, including being attacked and stabbed 11 times by the Aryan Brotherhood on a couple different occasions
He was a heavy hitter for PEN1(the real gang from the movie Shot Caller) until he dropped out after the AB put a green light on him over a personal beef between a couple convicts

Anyhoo, he was asked about Wes Watson and he says no one in power has ever hearda this dude and his stories are bullshit

The quality is low tech as fuck cause hes still in prison but the insane stories are worth a listen

dropping out basically means he was debriefed in effect powder is a snitch in a P.C yard so it is hypocritical for him to slander wes. I personally dont care that powder snitched but in prison politics he would be the same as wes watson in a p.c yard.

dropping out basically means he was debriefed in effect powder is a snitch in a P.C yard so it is hypocritical for him to slander wes. I personally dont care that powder snitched but in prison politics he would be the same as wes watson in a p.c yard.
I know what a drop out is

Watson became old fast. I get that he tries to motivate people but try to come up with something fresh

But I gotta admit, his “I know MMA. I’m a bad motherfucker was pretty hilarious.”
even big herc got less famous because he forgot what made him famous with his old videos instead of leaning to into all the meme phrases and personality. he had he tried to pivot and become serious with his second channel but I'm nit taking life advice from a felon. all these prison channels are probably on the decline they have to get sillier and siller because they run out of content like 23 and 1 channel.

Last edited:
People around here like hearing stories about prison, it helps give them a variety of choices for their butt sex fantasies
Alright then

giphy.gif

even big herc got less famous because he forgot what made him famous with his old videos instead of leaning to into all the meme phrases and personality. he had he tried to pivot and become serious with his second channel but I'm nit taking life advice from a felon. all these prison channels are probably on the decline they have to get sillier and siller because they run out of content like 23 and 1 channel.
That dude Joe was pretty funny. I haven’t watched his stuff in a long time though.

I thought Wes Watson was all about the fact that he never went PC?

All I know is the dude looks roided up, yells at the camera a lot, and is always spitting everywhere.

Oh and if you need his motivation to be successful then you're fucking stupid.

I thought Wes Watson was all about the fact that he never went PC?

All I know is the dude looks roided up, yells at the camera a lot, and is always spitting everywhere.

Oh and if you need his motivation to be successful then you're fucking stupid.
iirc he was in an SNY yard with all the people who dropout or debrief.

iirc he was in an SNY yard with all the people who dropout or debrief.

Wes has mentioned the fact that yards he's been on previously had later turned into PC yards just because so many people went PC.

I don't know, but I would expect that if he was a PC convict there would be a lot more people bringing it up that are really about that life. Personally I don't think Wes was ever PC considering his entire schtick is about being Gen Population the entire time.

Gotta love how the AB member who's proudly "earned" a bunch of swastikas and what not bit his tongue before he said "shit" and changed it to "crap".

Back