Conservatives name a current liberal figure you respect and liberals do the same!

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That was a hard one for me, I didn't want to open the door for historical figures here, so I will go with Colin Powell, he's not a major man in the game now. but From the whole devil bush administration he was one that I respected. You?

I consider myself moderate. I respect Republican Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, and Democratic President Barack Obama.

I also liked Kasich during the primaries, but it was a pretty weak group.

Colin Powell's aura of respect is what let him so effectively sell the Iraq war.

Stephen Colbert of the world famous Colbert Report (RIP).

Stephen Colbert of the world famous Colbert Report (RIP).
The only Republican I ever loved.

94dd328a57bd54ee068fce69558ff243.gif

Currently:
Jon Huntsman
Susan Collins
Charlie Baker

Historically:
Well none of the historical conservatives would be conservatives by modern definitions. They'd be economically-literate cucks.

I am surprised with how often the Democrats and the KKK get brought up that Republican posters aren’t all chiming in for their favourite Grand Wizard.

Personally I am a fan of Gandalf the Gray.

Liking Michael Steele these days

And Bob Mueller

I'm pretty conservative but not a Repub or Libertarian.
Jimmy Carter - The Carter Center is a great foundation, and he is the only major political or media figure who tells the truth about Israel - Palestine.

Gov. Charlie Baker, or as we say it, Chaw-lee Bay-kah

FWIW, he'd be considered a liberal in any other state.

As a conservative I respect the hell out of Donald Trump regardless of how liberal he is

I am surprised with how often the Democrats and the KKK get brought up that Republican posters aren’t all chiming in for their favourite Grand Wizard.

Personally I am a fan of Gandalf the Gray.
You should do standup.

Although Hummer did make me laugh stating Colbert was Republican.

Back