Conor's Recent Stunt: Psyche Class 101

DWAYNEAMERICA

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Conor could fuck off tomorrow and the UFC can still put on awesome cards that earn hundreds of millions of dollars and generate new superstars.

UFC 217 proved it...and I think that might be the real reason Conor felt the need to insert himself back into the headlines. He feels threatened. All of a sudden it wasn't 'The Conor McGregor Show' anymore.

Irrelevance and second billing are what Conor fears more than anything else.

Found TS:

Gard.gif

Conor could fuck off tomorrow and the UFC can still put on awesome cards that earn hundreds of millions of dollars and generate new superstars.

UFC 217 proved it...and I think that might be the real reason Conor felt the need to insert himself back into the headlines. He feels threatened. All of a sudden it wasn't 'The Conor McGregor Show' anymore.

Cool story bro.

Cool story bro.

What a brilliant retort.

I've obviously made the mistake of raising the ire of an Ivy League debate team captain.

Please, have mercy and refrain from verbally disembowelling me with your rapier sharp wit and deft use of the english language.

It's good to see it didn't work and people aren't talking about it to death.

It's good to see it didn't work and people aren't talking about it to death.

Agreed.

Just fucking around wit you.

The thing is, I don't care...Conor is fraud and his fans are halfwits. I don't care much for mma these days and if it died out tomorrow I'd forget about it in about 5 minutes.

It wasn't always that way. I was once the guy who gathered up 20 friends to go watch an event. The UFC is responsible for it's own death by putting all of their eggs in a ducker like Conor.

Fuck em...

"Burn it down and knock it over...have sex with it or leave it alone." -TDM

Last edited:

After Defending a title, Irrelevance and second billing are what Conor fears more than anything else.

FTFY

Agreed.

Just fucking around wit you.

The thing is, I don't care...Conor is fraud and his fans are halfwits. I don't care much for mma these days and if it died out tomorrow I'd forget about it in about 5 minutes.

It wasn't always that way. I was once the guy who gathered up 20 friends to go watch an event. The UFC is responsible for it's own death by putting all of their eggs in a ducker like Conor.

Fuck em...

"Burn it down and knock it over...have sex with it or leave it alone."

You could save yourself the hassle then and just fuck off now?

In a similar fashion, if you died out tomorrow we'd likely all forget about you in a much shorter time than 5 minutes.

As brilliant as your absurd theory.

Bu, bu, but I thought Conor is self-promotion genius? Wouldn't it make sense for such a marketing wunderkind to wrestle the headlines back onto himself, after being outshone the way he was by 217?

so gsp is the new superstar that ufc created?

You could save yourself the hassle then and just fuck off now?

In a similar fashion, if you died out tomorrow we'd likely all forget about you in a much shorter time than 5 minutes.

Looks like I hit a nerve with a Conor fan.

Why are they so easily triggered?

It's almost as if they know, deep down in their souls, that I'm right?

Looks like I hit a nerve with a Conor fan.

Why are they so easily triggered?

It's almost as if they know, deep down in their souls, that I'm right?

Actually has nothing to do with my being a Conor fan. You just seem like you're "too cool for school" in regards to MMA, are clearly losing interest and have relegated yourself to posting shit threads.

Why bother? Move on to synchronized swimming or ping pong or whatever fruity sport floats your boat.

Back