Conor's own fans make him look worse

Honestly, the worst Conor fans are the ones who create a false narrative of why he lost then spread it out to the masses.

"He weight only 168lbs on a full stomach!!!"

"Khabib is over 180"

If the members of this site are going to shit on Conors accomplishments at 145 and also not only defend but praise a guy that has been to the hospital cutting weight and last time his body went into seizures...well...I dont know what to say about that other than hypocrisy.

Meanwhile, Conor never went to the hospital at 145 and never missed weight and moved up a weight class and beat the champ there.

If you going to shit on a guys success for cutting weight the same has to be true for Khabib. He will never move up, he will retire instead.

Conor would fight Woodley and he used to make 145.

Last edited:
If the members of this site are going to shit on Conors accomplishments at 145 and also not only defend but praise a guy that has been to the hospital cutting weight and last time his body went into seizures...well...I dont know what to say about that other than hypocrisy.

Meanwhile, Conor never went to the hospital at 145 and never missed weight and moved up a weight class and beat the champ there.

If you going to shit on a guys success for cutting weight the same has to be true for Khabib. He will never move up, he will retire instead.

Conor would fight Woodley and he used to make 145.
What are talking about? You quoted the right person? All I'm saying is, the ones who make up shit are the worst. I've never said anything about Conor and 145. Infact my post was aimed towards PROlogic

Back