Conor's Iron Chin is a #1 BS! Has been Finished/Rocked/and Dropped by known Pillow-Fist Fighters!

Im on the opposite side. His chin seems pretty good, aside from Diaz popping him. Mayweather teed off and is an actual boxer, Khabib landed a fucking bomb.

Conor’s striking defense relies heavily on his chin. I never understood why people think he has great striking.
Lol what. That's one of the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted. His striking defense relies on range and moving just out of the way of heavy shots.

Lol what. That's one of the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted. His striking defense relies on range and moving just out of the way of heavy shots.
Cool story bro. You should watch some of his fights.

he has a good chin

but he gasses a lot

and has zero striking defense. he is getting hit by every single strike

and he never was out cold

he was flash KOed twice (the nate KO and the Khabib KO) but he recovered quickly

Did I say he was? Pussy
Lol you're the pussy breh, the dark knight was a decade ago, get over it.
And you implied it, you dumb fuck, do you know what that means?
Liking all this shit talking about me, but can't tag me.
WHAT.A.PUSSY.

Lol you're the pussy breh, the dark knight was a decade ago, get over it.
And you implied it, you dumb fuck, do you know what that means?
Liking all this shit talking about me, but can't tag me.
WHAT.A.PUSSY.
I agree with the other posters. And you're so bent that you have to @ me over it? Lol, you're one sad fuck. Motherfuckers have AV's from the 80's wtf does that have to do with anything bitch?

I agree with the other posters. And you're so bent that you have to @ me over it? Lol, you're one sad fuck. Motherfuckers have AV's from the 80's wtf does that have to do with anything bitch?
That you need to get over it pussy and if you're gonna add a gif as your picture do it the right way dumbass. Go to the media page and upload it there then set it as your profile picture.
Next time, don't be a pussy and @ me.
Enjoy the two tips, kiddo.

That you need to get over it pussy and if you're gonna add a gif as your picture do it the right way dumbass. Go to the media page and upload it there then set it as your profile picture.
Next time, don't be a pussy and @ me.
Enjoy the two tips, kiddo.
Why are you so concerned with me? You connie huggers are a strange bunch. Keep lickin that taint pussy.

Stay triggered. Sorry your crush was made to look like a ho. Get back cousin fucking, moron.
Dawg, I bet you if we spread your ass cheeks we'd find a load from every member of Khabib's camp.
Khabib fans are so sad, trying to make me into a Conor fan when i'm a Diaz and JBJ fan
pat6hetic.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back