Conor's friend Islam Badurgov stabbed in the neck

Sherdog, fuck your ads.
Adblock. Couldn’t help it. These stupid fucking ads were forcing new tabs to open up every single time I clicked any section of the website and even with Adblock they still pop up time to time. Not a fan of Sherdog giving us herpes. They definitely gotta fix this shit, it’s been like this over a month for me.

Adblock. Couldn’t help it. These stupid fucking ads were forcing new tabs to open up every single time I clicked any section of the website and even with Adblock they still pop up time to time. Not a fan of Sherdog giving us herpes. They definitely gotta fix this shit, it’s been like this over a month for me.

Yea It’s not so bad on the pc but shit is just getting worse and almost impossible to use the app on my phone

No real motive but he was with Conor during the whole bus situation. In the video he says 'eye for an eye'

He is not saying "eye for an eye" you baiting noob

I have a video that I can't release.. There is a bus that look a lot like the dolly bus.. It sneaks up behind him and shanks him right in the neck.

He's not even from Dagestan. He just fought randoms and got stabbed.

No real motive but he was with Conor during the whole bus situation. In the video he says 'eye for an eye'

This dude got slapped alongside Artem by Khabib's crew. They all better keep their mouths shut.

Talk shit get stabbed in the neck.

Obviously hope the guy is OK, but my first thought was about how much of a Conor clone he looks like with the haircut and beard. The disciples follow the leader in all aspects of life, clearly.

lol i actually thought that was Conor in the picture

Back