Conor Would Win Nine Times Out Of Ten

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This just happened to be the one time he failed. That's fine; Conor is a man, he'll take his loss and go back to UFC and start kicking ass there again. I could even see him facing another boxer a few years down the road and defeating them after refining his skills in "the sweet science" even more. But I'll still believe he has what it takes to defeat Floyd "Dummy" Mayweather at his own game.

I'm sure a lot of people will pop up with their dumb ass logic of "If he could have won, he would of", but even those dateless wonders know the truth. One fight does not determine the better fighter.

Mayweather didn't start fighting til the 6th round haha....

If it werent for that early stoppage, connor would have taken it to decision and won.
I had it 9-1 connor going into the 10th.

Love watching the fanboys squirm. Lol

Dateless wonders? You sure you're not projecting TS?

200w.gif

If it werent for that early stoppage, connor would have taken it to decision and won.
You know punches to the arm don't count?

Conor got Floyd'd harder than anybody ever. Then he got stopped by a 40 year old who was three times smaller.

All the running Conor did... lmao.

Hilarious fight. Conor wins 0/10. Duh.

I hope for the sake of your brain that this is sarcasm.

Whoever made the thread asking where the Conor nut huggers were hiding: here's one.

This just happened to be the one time he failed. That's fine; Conor is a man, he'll take his loss and go back to UFC and start kicking ass there again. I could even see him facing another boxer a few years down the road and defeating them after refining his skills in "the sweet science" even more. But I'll still believe he has what it takes to defeat Floyd "Dummy" Mayweather at his own game.

I'm sure a lot of people will pop up with their dumb ass logic of "If he could have won, he would of", but even those dateless wonders know the truth. One fight does not determine the better fighter.
9 times out of 10? There's nothing whatsoever to base that one. There was no one big shot to turn the momentum. There was no unusual circumstance surrounding Conor to make him underperform. It was a strategic dismantling, plain and simple. That being said, Conor really surprised me. Even granting Mayweather's gameplan, I still didn't expect Conor to win a round, land nearly as much as he did, or make Floyd miss as much as he did. I was stunned watching the first few rounds.

Back