Conor will KO Floyd with a head kick

theincognito

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
No reason not to, he can just say it was instinct after the DQ and brag about the KO anyways.

I still don't think this bout will happen BTW.

No reason not to, he can just say it was instinct after the DQ and brag about the KO anyways.

There are millions and millions of reasons not to. LOL. It's in the contract, it's not allowed, and Mayweather would sue him into the poorhouse if he did..

is Conor even known for throwing head kicks? It would be funny though if he went for a double leg

There are millions and millions of reasons not to. LOL. It's in the contract, it's not allowed, and Mayweather would sue him into the poorhouse if he did..

Getting yourself DQ'd is likely not in the contract

They specifically put a clause in the contract that says if he does anything like kicks or elbows etc he will lose out on millions and millions of dollars

It was specifically mentioned in the press conference that it is in fact in the contract and Conor loses a large portion of his money if he does attempt to get himself DQ'd

What's up with so many retards wanting Conor to do something Illegal?

He can throw 1. The 2nd one will get him DQ'd.

Tyson was allowed to bite twice. That's against rules in both.

I wish people would stop coming out with this shit..... he isnt going to headkick Floyd, behave yourself

this is what I want to hear TS, in agreement here ;)

Some of you Sherdoggers legit have me sitting here like:

<6>

<{cruzshake}>

like....what makes you guys think outlandish shit like that?

Ban. By all that is holy please mods ban. I've been so good and i never ever ask for shit.....

is Conor even known for throwing head kicks?
mcgregor%2B1.gif

yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back