Conor will end up beating Floyd and the salty tears afterwards will be glorious

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how he's going to do it, but the only way I see that fight ending is with Floyd face planted on the canvas. Conor is a special athlete and fighter, it's like he operates on a completely different level than everybody else.

And like all of Conor s wins, there will be much salty tears from the McGregor haters. And it will be fun swimming in them.

So you think a guy who has never been beaten in his professional boxing career, let alone KO'd...is going to be KO'd by a guy who's never had 1 pro boxing fight?

And people say I'm delusional

Some people out there really believe this.

I can't stand Conor but I'd be going for him in that fight. I don't like Floyd at all.

However, I don't think he stands a chance against Mayweather.

Conor is a C-level athlete at best, is that the special kind of athlete you are talking about?

IpmKtR2.gif

I'm a huge Conor fan but let's not forget Nate made him panic wrestle when Conor tried to throw hands with him.

That has about a 1/20 chance of happening but if it did it would be hilarious to see boxing fans and all the ESPN/ talking heads that love to bash MMA start REEEEing their brains out.

But most likely he's going to get dominated and finished around the 8-10th round if I had to bet on it.

Haters are ignoring the fact that Conor destroys opponents mentally. Also Floyd has been retired for a while.

Conor will make Floyd do the stanky leg. Conor won't ko Floyd but Floyd will quit.

If hes so special and on a whole other level than everybody, whats that make Nate? I mean there 1-1 and Nates W was a no doubter, unlike Conors

The only thing special about Conor, is his fans. There ride the short bus special

I don't know how he's going to do it, but the only way I see that fight ending is with Floyd face planted on the canvas. Conor is a special athlete and fighter, it's like he operates on a completely different level than everybody else.

And like all of Conor s wins, there will be much salty tears from the McGregor haters. And it will be fun swimming in them.

And Floyd isn't a "special athlete and fighter" and doesn't "operate on a completely different level"? We're talking about a guy who went 49-0 at the highest levels of his sport. ATG boxer. Wake up sherbro, this is a joke fight

I'd bet 10 bucks on Conor, just in case he gets lucky with something. lol

Haters are ignoring the fact that Conor destroys opponents mentally. Also Floyd has been retired for a while.

LOL. What is Conor going to do, tell him he's poor? Floyd could buy Conor 200X over..

Conor is a C-level athlete at best, is that the special kind of athlete you are talking about?

IpmKtR2.gif

Conor > Jordan

giphy.gif

Conor > Pele

giphy.gif

Conor > Russian gymnast

Kr42XA.gif

Conor > Bruce Lee

350qp9u.jpg

Conor > Michael Jackson

16gfpqo.jpg

GOAT level athlete

Only way Conor beats Mayweather is if Floyd takes a dive so that the rematch will gross even more

Back