Conor was winning every second of the fight

You don't have to, and you shouldn't need to, since not only am I wrong, I'm blatantly wrong and stupid.

You only need to give me the gist. What part stands out the most?

So far, no poster has been able to give me any part, which is weird because I've made this post a few times around the forums.
There is no getting through to people like you. Conor himself called it a very close fight and I've already pointed out how it's not a domination so moving on.

There is no getting through to people like you. Conor himself called it a very close fight and I've already pointed out how it's not a domination so moving on.
No, please don't run. You know what John Kavanagh says: You win or you learn. You wouldn't be the first person to be an arrogant rude asshole on the Internet, never mind simply being wrong on the Internet. Don't turn away this opportunity for self-improvement.

I never said it's a domination. I said it looks like a domination, going by those scores. You've said my scoring is wrong, and I just want to know how. I'm open to being wrong.

No, please don't run. You know what John Kavanagh says: You win or you learn. You wouldn't be the first person to be an arrogant rude asshole on the Internet, never mind simply being wrong on the Internet. Don't turn away this opportunity for self-improvement.

I never said it's a domination. I said it looks like a domination, going by those scores. You've said my scoring is wrong, and I just want to know how. I'm open to being wrong.
guess you can't read.

Guys I agree with the TS. Conor was beating the absolute hell out of Nate's fists with his head in the third round. The guy is just next level. Who headbutts fists like that? What a monster.

Guys I agree with the TS. Conor was beating the absolute hell out of Nate's fists with his head in the third round. The guy is just next level. Who headbutts fists like that? What a monster.
Since you're being sarcastic, would you care to explain how you disagree with me? How is the main post wrong?

I predict more sarcasm and some running.

Since you're being sarcastic, would you care to explain how you disagree with me? How is the main post wrong?

I predict more sarcasm and some running.

I'm not sure whether you're being sarcastic or just stupid. If you think Conor won the third round or even the fifth - at the very least - I just don't really have anything to say to you.

I'm not sure whether you're being sarcastic or just stupid. If you think Conor won the third round or even the fifth - at the very least - I just don't really have anything to say to you.
No, he didn't win those rounds.

Thus, do you think maybe you're the one who fucked up, by failing to understand my thread, then coming at me with arrogance and sarcasm?

No, he didn't win those rounds.

Thus, do you think maybe you're the one who fucked up, by failing to understand my thread, then coming at me with arrogance and sarcasm?

.... He did won those rounds and if you pretend otherwise that's your problem. I'm going to leave it to you in your sad little dead thread.. I'll allow you to have the last word as well but make it entertaining peasant.

.... He did won those rounds and if you pretend otherwise that's your problem. I'm going to leave it to you in your sad little dead thread.. I'll allow you to have the last word as well but make it entertaining peasant.
You've carried on with your habit of misunderstanding, and piled even more arrogance on top of it to make things worse for yourself.

Read the post I quoted: You said

"If you think Conor won the third round or even the fifth..."

I said:

"No, he didn't win those rounds."

To clarify, Conor did not win rounds 3 and 5. Now, I'll ask again: Do you think maybe you're the one who fucked up, by failing to understand my thread, then coming at me with arrogance and sarcasm?

You've carried on with your habit of misunderstanding, and piled even more arrogance on top of it to make things worse for yourself.

Read the post I quoted: You said

"If you think Conor won the third round or even the fifth..."

I said:

"No, he didn't win those rounds."

To clarify, Conor did not win rounds 3 and 5. Now, I'll ask again: Do you think maybe you're the one who fucked up, by failing to understand my thread, then coming at me with arrogance and sarcasm?

Well as long as you admit it we got no problem. I misunderstood you. Have a good day.

Well as long as you admit it we got no problem. I misunderstood you. Have a good day.
Now that I've cleared up your confusion (I'm still not convinced that I have), how do you feel about my main post?

Now that I've cleared up your confusion (I'm still not convinced that I have), how do you feel about my main post?

I'm not sure what you want me to say or why it matters so much to you. I don't take this as seriously as you. I honestly don't remember what the OP was.

Back