Conor vs Khabib is the only fight the fans want

This is the first I've heard of it...

Khabib's not the champ and has a style to hold Conor down for 5 boring rounds. Conor vs Alvarez is the fight to make. Their styles match-up better for a fun fight and there's 2-division history on the line. Conor was supposed to fight RDA, who's a tough fight style wise, but RDA pulled out so they brought in Diaz. And the rematch was made for Conor to avenge that loss.

So it's not lke Conor's picking easy fights here, but some of you want to see him lose no matter how. Like, let's put him against Woodley or Khabib so that the stronger fighter can take him down and pound on him. For a challenge. C'mon man.

This is MMA, not kickboxing. If he can't prevent wrestlers from taking him down and keeping him there he doesn't deserve anything

McGriders lose sleep at night over this possibility...

This is MMA, not kickboxing. If he can't prevent wrestlers from taking him down and keeping him there he doesn't deserve anything
The draw he is, he deserves plenty. Khabib makes no sense for the promotion or for Conor. It's only good for Khabib fans and for those who want to see Conor lose.

In all seriousness when the hell are they gonna book Khabib another fight ?

We are asking for this fight for half a year, if Conor was really all about risks and proving himself he would have taken that fight instead of cherry picking stylistically suitable opponents and embarrassing himself by not even being able to win cherry picked opponents like Nate Diaz.

It's like Ronda ducking Cyborg all over again

What the fuck are you talking about???

We are asking for this fight for half a year, if Conor was really all about risks and proving himself he would have taken that fight instead of cherry picking stylistically suitable opponents and embarrassing himself by not even being able to win cherry picked opponents like Nate Diaz.

Shut the fuck up about what the fans what as if you´re some kind of spokesman you little bitch lol

He said WE ARE ASKING first time for me to see anybady saying they want to see Khabib vs Conor

No one knows who Khabib is outside of hardcores. No one is asking for this fight. Conor needs go defend his belt but then I'd like to see him fight for the LW belt or a superfight with Cruz.

Shut the fuck up about what the fans what as if you´re some kind of spokesman you little bitch lol

e4c0b70c1bd49a6d30b63efef9df305d.jpg

1. Almost no one wants to see this fight

2. No one knows Khabib because he almost never fights. Conor has fought 8 times during the same period that Khabib fought 3 times.

Let him fight 2-3 more times to build up a name and a following. Look at the time span for his last 3 fights:
upload_2016-8-24_8-1-36.png

Don't you tell me what I want!

Has someone already made the 'blanket' joke, to overcompensate for their fear of Conor getting absolutely dismantled and ragdolled like a little boy in this fight?

I want to see this fight, because of the matchup. I say Conor has a chance, though he needs a flash KO and a fast one at that. Every minute that passes, this fight goes Khabibs way. He's lightyears ahead of anyone in that division on the ground.

Back