Conor vs Iaquinta... who wins?

Al is literally a worse version of Eddie.

Al went 5 rounds with Khabib. Conor got finished in the fourth.
How is saying that Al is a worse Eddie Alvarez a better argument?
Just threw his shitty way of arguing back at him.

Saying Al is a worse version of Eddie is relevant towards a Conor/Al fight as Conor showed he can handle a much better and experienced practitioner of that style with ease, which doesn't bode well for Al, who's worse at everything Eddie does. How both did against Khabib on the other hand is completely irrelevant as they fight nothing alike.

With all due respect sir, it's yourself with the shitty argument.

Saying Al is a worse version of Eddie is relevant towards a Conor/Al fight as Conor showed he can handle a much better and experienced practitioner of that style with ease, which doesn't bode well for Al, who's worse at everything Eddie does. How both did against Khabib on the other hand is completely irrelevant as they fight nothing alike.

Al Iaquinta is a very different fighter than Eddie Alvarez.

Conor hurts him early and smells the finish.

Al finds his inner Ferguson and somersaults and forward rolls to escape the punshiment.

Conor gasses trying to finish and Al slowly takes over. He secures a take down late in the fight and starts delivering pain.

Conor in desperation starts throwing illegal knees from the bottom and stuns Al. Herb gives a warning and Artem jumps over the cage and soccer kicks Raging Al.

Herb gives another warning” No outside help! I’m warning you!” Conor finishes Al.

Dana White rushes into the cage and names Conor the champ and says Khabib is stripped. Cruz compliments Conor on his brilliant game plan.
lol well put

Al finds his inner Ferguson and somersaults and forward rolls to escape the punshiment.

Conor gasses trying to finish and Al slowly takes over. He secures a take down late in the fight and starts delivering pain.

Conor in desperation starts throwing illegal knees from the bottom and stuns Al. Herb gives a warning and Artem jumps over the cage and soccer kicks Raging Al.

Herb gives another warning” No outside help! I’m warning you!” Conor finishes Al.

Dana White rushes into the cage and names Conor the champ and says Khabib is stripped. Cruz compliments Conor on his brilliant game plan.
I was right there...:D

Lol conor flatlines him.
Never been ko'd .."flatlines" Al. Okay.
I don't even need to go into detail about how wrong this is, I think the OP says it all on why Al could beat Conor handedly. Al doesn't go out easily, he is a tough SOB.

both different fighter....and probably will have a different approach...Eddie was stupid enough to stand...Al will shoot on the first opportunity and get this on the ground where Conor has minimal abilities....

Conor... assuming 5 rounds, it'll be interesting late if Conor doesn't finish him early though

Al whoops that ass and makes him tap.

Conor has no match for Al's wrestling.

It's truly amazing on how you're as good as your last fight is in this sport. Again for the 246th time, epic unforgiving game ...

And as far as Iaquinta vs mcgregor- I'd be rooting for rag8ng Al but me knows better.
Al gets "sniper- ed" by left and slept by follow up hook.
It’s even more amazing how some of you live in this illusion that Conor was only exposed in his last fight. The guy had to be saved by a referee against 3 of his last 4 opponents, and got his ass handed to him by a career gatekeeper who arguably beat him twice.

So ya I’d give Al a real chance, but of course Conor could catch him too. 50/50 imo.

<{anton}>

Back